Reviews for Recollection Series: Story Six
GreenWolf82 chapter 1 . 4/24
Memories and all the recollections that come with it is my absolute favorite fan fiction. Seriously, I've read each at least 6 times since I discovered it. I know it's been a while but if you ever get the inspiration to write for this again I would LOVE a recollection of the first time Sanji tops. :) with your style of writing I feel like that has the potential to another beautifully emotional piece :)
HMP chapter 1 . 1/15
Finally, no more confused feelings. If the angst kept going I might have cried.
holic237 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Ahhh everything about this was beautiful. Thank you so much for posting these recollections. The only thing that hurts is getting a little glimpse of what Sanji lost. But well, he was regaining his memories so I will be optimistic and assume he got them all back. ) Oh also this isn't even from this story but I love the fact that Sanji is a judge on top chef, I almost cried. You are amazing, thanks for sharing your world with us.
ame kazashite chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
amei a historia espero que tenha também a primeira veis de sanji (seme) e zoro (uke).E também a reação dos amigos deles.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
C'est magnifique comme tout !
Subaru's dreams chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Wonderful! That chapter goes straight to my heart! 3
July's fantasies chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
So sweet I wanted to cry... TvT you should totally do one on the first time sanji tops zoro! *wink wink*
anonimita chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
hi :)
A friend recommend me your story called memories and then I discovered that you wrote recollections about the universe of that story. I really liked read memories and now the recollections. I want read more about those two, specially the part of the beach and who proposed first :).
I'll waiting for more about this universe that you created :).
Livingtobeotaku chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Hi thereeee! O

So I wish I knew your stories before so I could review each chapter ;o; but since I read it all in one week (or less idk o-o) I'm going to make my review in the last one you updated

And so let me tell you, you have such a perfect writting no seriously you capture the characters personality so perfectly and there's literally nothing I didn't like in all your stories (I read only the one piece ones until now ). The plot is also flawless *-* I don't know how anyone could not like your fics seriously o-o and I wish I had a better english level to better review this but I hope you got that YOUR AN AWESOME WRITER AND YOUR FICS ARE GORGEOUS AND I LOVE YOU ;O;

This is my first review and idk how it works but I hope you see it and I look forward to the rest of the storie O until then I just keep rereading them all

ok then I hope you have a great day, week and year O/ Byeee
Nothing333 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This is the last of your fics that I had left , I hope to see something new from you soon, because I have enjoyed them too damn much and I couldn't stop until it was over... lol :)
sylvia1984 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I really love the 'Memories' universe series
I can't wait to see the faces of the gang when they find out
its going to be so funny.
I will be waiting patently for the next chapter
sylvia1984
liekko.sibjorn chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Why am I crying every freaking time I read this ? Why does it have to be so perfectly beautiful ? Whyyyy !
SPN1985 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Seven? :)
sweetkakes35 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
LOVE. IT.

That's pretty much the only way I can sum up this Recollection, as well as the previous ones. I wouldn't mind reading more of this, or perhaps some of the interaction between our favorite couple and the gang when they finally come out. I bet those are some great reactions!
ArtisticMind3 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I read all of them and they were really too good! :D It was so awesome, I thought my jaw was goanna fall off! When's the seventh part coming out? I hope it's soon :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »