Reviews for Recollection Series: Story Six
pommedapi chapter 1 . 8/2
This is really it. Sanji had let his guard down and quiet frankly,he took some time! Zoro is so sweet, we can feel his emotions and respect for Sanji, it's really touching.
Sea Wan River chapter 1 . 3/26
Sanji gets in his head contemplating the worst case scenario A LOT.
MorbidRobin chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Damn good writing! You had me completely enthralled! Please more fics from the Memories Universe!
DChan21 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
This is a Fucking Masterpiece! I am currently reading the original story and was so happy to see you had also made this to explain how they got together! This is wonderful and love all six stories! Now to go back and Finish Memories!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Please finish the other stories, too, I love them! Your writing is amazing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Damn, this is the most beautiful heartwrenching side stories i have ever read. You are amazing at this! I love it X3
Lion-chan1595 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Hey Stark black~
I already wrote a review for this story, so I had to log off, but I came back to this story for some nostalgia and I wanted to tell you again how much I appreciate you 3 Thank you so much for your fantastic prose and character development. It's such a rare thing nowadays to see so much power in stories, and every time I read one of yours, especially from the Memories Universe, I get so emotionally overwhelmed! (Just between you and me, I cry a lot...) I just wanted to tell you that. I hope you're doing well, and I hope that you will continue writing~ Thank you~~
GreenWolf82 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Memories and all the recollections that come with it is my absolute favorite fan fiction. Seriously, I've read each at least 6 times since I discovered it. I know it's been a while but if you ever get the inspiration to write for this again I would LOVE a recollection of the first time Sanji tops. :) with your style of writing I feel like that has the potential to another beautifully emotional piece :)
HMP chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Finally, no more confused feelings. If the angst kept going I might have cried.
holic237 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Ahhh everything about this was beautiful. Thank you so much for posting these recollections. The only thing that hurts is getting a little glimpse of what Sanji lost. But well, he was regaining his memories so I will be optimistic and assume he got them all back. ) Oh also this isn't even from this story but I love the fact that Sanji is a judge on top chef, I almost cried. You are amazing, thanks for sharing your world with us.
ame kazashite chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
amei a historia espero que tenha também a primeira veis de sanji (seme) e zoro (uke).E também a reação dos amigos deles.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
C'est magnifique comme tout !
Subaru's dreams chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Wonderful! That chapter goes straight to my heart! 3
July's fantasies chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
So sweet I wanted to cry... TvT you should totally do one on the first time sanji tops zoro! *wink wink*
anonimita chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
hi :)
A friend recommend me your story called memories and then I discovered that you wrote recollections about the universe of that story. I really liked read memories and now the recollections. I want read more about those two, specially the part of the beach and who proposed first :).
I'll waiting for more about this universe that you created :).