Reviews for Recollection Series: Story Six
MorbidRobin chapter 1 . 4/28
Damn good writing! You had me completely enthralled! Please more fics from the Memories Universe!
DChan21 chapter 1 . 1/8
This is a Fucking Masterpiece! I am currently reading the original story and was so happy to see you had also made this to explain how they got together! This is wonderful and love all six stories! Now to go back and Finish Memories!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Please finish the other stories, too, I love them! Your writing is amazing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Damn, this is the most beautiful heartwrenching side stories i have ever read. You are amazing at this! I love it X3
Lion-chan1595 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Hey Stark black~
I already wrote a review for this story, so I had to log off, but I came back to this story for some nostalgia and I wanted to tell you again how much I appreciate you 3 Thank you so much for your fantastic prose and character development. It's such a rare thing nowadays to see so much power in stories, and every time I read one of yours, especially from the Memories Universe, I get so emotionally overwhelmed! (Just between you and me, I cry a lot...) I just wanted to tell you that. I hope you're doing well, and I hope that you will continue writing~ Thank you~~
GreenWolf82 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Memories and all the recollections that come with it is my absolute favorite fan fiction. Seriously, I've read each at least 6 times since I discovered it. I know it's been a while but if you ever get the inspiration to write for this again I would LOVE a recollection of the first time Sanji tops. :) with your style of writing I feel like that has the potential to another beautifully emotional piece :)
HMP chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Finally, no more confused feelings. If the angst kept going I might have cried.
holic237 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Ahhh everything about this was beautiful. Thank you so much for posting these recollections. The only thing that hurts is getting a little glimpse of what Sanji lost. But well, he was regaining his memories so I will be optimistic and assume he got them all back. ) Oh also this isn't even from this story but I love the fact that Sanji is a judge on top chef, I almost cried. You are amazing, thanks for sharing your world with us.
ame kazashite chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
amei a historia espero que tenha também a primeira veis de sanji (seme) e zoro (uke).E também a reação dos amigos deles.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
C'est magnifique comme tout !
Subaru's dreams chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Wonderful! That chapter goes straight to my heart! 3
July's fantasies chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
So sweet I wanted to cry... TvT you should totally do one on the first time sanji tops zoro! *wink wink*
anonimita chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
hi :)
A friend recommend me your story called memories and then I discovered that you wrote recollections about the universe of that story. I really liked read memories and now the recollections. I want read more about those two, specially the part of the beach and who proposed first :).
I'll waiting for more about this universe that you created :).
Livingtobeotaku chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Hi thereeee! O

So I wish I knew your stories before so I could review each chapter ;o; but since I read it all in one week (or less idk o-o) I'm going to make my review in the last one you updated

And so let me tell you, you have such a perfect writting no seriously you capture the characters personality so perfectly and there's literally nothing I didn't like in all your stories (I read only the one piece ones until now ). The plot is also flawless *-* I don't know how anyone could not like your fics seriously o-o and I wish I had a better english level to better review this but I hope you got that YOUR AN AWESOME WRITER AND YOUR FICS ARE GORGEOUS AND I LOVE YOU ;O;

This is my first review and idk how it works but I hope you see it and I look forward to the rest of the storie O until then I just keep rereading them all

ok then I hope you have a great day, week and year O/ Byeee
Nothing333 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This is the last of your fics that I had left , I hope to see something new from you soon, because I have enjoyed them too damn much and I couldn't stop until it was over... lol :)