Reviews for Bodyguard
I hate that Haruka was crying.. And even more hate "Please make him stop" stuff.

C'mooonnn, she is a bodyguard, after all.. And the one she spoke with is Michiru, the client. Sorry.. but, i dont think u understand what's the meaning of being bodyguard to have such request from someone to protect. illogical for me.. :-I
You and your obsession with Shakira, why inspector lol! Another great story, i think i'm getting addicted to them, can't keep myself from reading. You're doing a great job! :)
kaila09100 chapter 14 . 4/19/2011
Alright studs we kick ass f with one u f with all that's how we role lol
Angelsheart85 chapter 20 . 2/2/2011
wonderful duet :D
elfspirit7 chapter 20 . 2/22/2008
WOW, nice story XD!
Domestic-Goddess chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I'm having a hard time having a protective father call his daughter bitchy.
Jenna chapter 9 . 5/22/2005
(A/N: Don’t you just hate it too when the chicks do that in movies like “Scream”? The killer is after them, and the stupid cucumbers run upstairs instead of out of the house! -_-;)

ROFLMAO! Agreed.

Awesome story so far. Gonna go finish reading it now heh. Had to comment on that A/N before continuing.
nightwalker chapter 20 . 4/26/2003
I've read almost all of your fics on Haruka and Michiru and I have to say I love all of them..keep it up
Cyber69 chapter 20 . 2/25/2003
Very good story! I loved it! :)
Cyber69 chapter 4 . 2/24/2003
Very interesting so far! I'll read more when I have the time :)
Star Angel21 chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Star Angel21 chapter 20 . 1/5/2003
I loved this Story!
Serinade of the Sea chapter 20 . 11/29/2002
Loved this story and the ending and every thing is was so sweet and I appreciate the Authors Notes they were really cute and helpfull. O and Im sorry that your mouse nearly got flushed down the tolit, and I am so happy for you that you have found someone to love. *gushes with awww's*
Serinade of the Sea chapter 19 . 11/29/2002
(( ok this is just a fun comment and not really one that is meant to be considered or anything))

"How can it be over, they didn't do anything?"
Serinade of the Sea chapter 7 . 11/29/2002
Ok heres a randome thought Normally in your stories you have Micheru say something and Haruka take it in a totaly perverted way. Why not switch it around a bit for one of your next stories if you wouldn't mind an idea from a random stranger. Plz contact me at (I know the address is weard but it fine with me)