Reviews for A Father's Love
Jauren lover for ever chapter 22 . 5/25/2014
Ohhh please wrote as sequel xx it wil be really good just like this xx is in my top 10 best ever stories xx
Eastendersfan444 chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
I am rereading this story and I have to say that I love it ... I finks I read all these before but was too shy to review and say how much I love it... :-) Updated spooooon...#giggles
Guest chapter 22 . 11/17/2013
It wud be nice if u done a sequel think it wud be really gd
chloem93 chapter 22 . 9/12/2013
I think this is like the 3rd time I have read this story and it still gets me everytime what happen to joey. You do the emotion of all parts in this story soooo good. Hateee Derek in this but absolutely love joey and Lauren's relationship in this one and adore max and joey soo cute. Love this story soo much one of my favs of yours x
michelle.cos chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
just read this story for a second time i love it so much any chance of a sequal ? :)
LauraJean1992 chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
I cannot believe I've only just found this story. Beautifully written. You need to write more stories!
OTHSBERKB chapter 22 . 12/30/2012
Aw I hate that it's over, I love this story so much! The whole thing has been an emotional roller-coaster between the ups with the Joey/Lauren relationship and better family relationships and the downs from everything to do with Derek. Overall it's been a fantastic story with a fitting conclusion of peace in Walford. I can't wait to read everything else you've been writing.
accentsxoxox chapter 22 . 12/30/2012
Ah it's over:( I really enjoyed reading this, you did amazing!
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 22 . 12/30/2012
the beginning of this just gave me goosebumps down my whole body, Derek is a real nasty piece of work, he was planning to kill his little boy.. good job the mum stopped him, i was gobsmacked when i read that, its not just a Dad hitting his son, it was much more when i read that, you don't plan to kill anyone let alone a child, your own son, who can't fight back :'( then when i read "His life with Lauren and her family"i nearly cry, to think he never got a family, a childhood like his sister.. i love how Max called him soon :D and how you ending it was amazing "Peace was restored once more in the London Borough of Walford... " Very well written and everything.. i don't know how many times i have said that now but its just true.. this epilogue just blow me away tbqh. And i am so excited for you new story to start, i can't wait! :)
Luc91 chapter 22 . 12/30/2012
Yay that ending was perfect; Derek getting what he deserved and Alice making up with her brother and managing to accept Joey and Lauren' s relationship.

I loved this story for being so unique! I'm sad to see it end but I would definitely love to read a sequel should you choose to do one. Looking forward to your next story so until then Happy New Year!

Luc :)
djksnf chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
please update tonight , ? will your new story be out soon ? P.s i love your take on the joey/lauren relationship
Guest chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
Please post the epilogue tonight, this has been such an emotional read. : )
accentsxoxox chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
I think you should post it today;;). I love your style of writing, also loved this fic X
OTHSBERKB chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
Wow I can't even...all the Max/Joey bonding bits and the 'dad', 'son' and every single mention of the fact Joey is now part of the family made me want to cry at how sweet it was! I'm torn because I'm sad that the story is nearly over and don't want it to end but think you should definitely post the last bit soon because I'm dying to read more! I can't wait to read everything else you write.
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
this chapter had me smiling alot :) the talk between Max and Joey was just really amazing and touched me heart :') and the end when Max saw Laure/Joey laying together in the lounge was just the perfect moment, his thoughts about grankids and all that was just lovely. Well done for this perfect story, you are a fab writer, i look forward to the epilogue all i hope is that we get to see Lauren/Joey happy times with Max and the the rest of the close family i.e Oscar, Abi, Tanya and i want Alice to finally forgive and come to terms with what Derek did and Joey did it all the help protect her anyway you know when i think the epilogue should be posted but its up to you...