Reviews for Starting Something
createprotecttransform chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Dear God amazing! I almost died holding my breath in that amazing moment. So good. Best chemistry I've read between these too, I want this in real life.
Argillia chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Hooray! That's what I wanted to say. The sotry's good and fun, but mostly: Horray for archeologists! And I'm pretty sure it can't be a coincidence: I decide to take a break in my long hours of studying and this is the first fanfiction that comes up. Did I mention studying for my archeology exams? With, amongst said exams, one on Meso-America? You're working with them, aren't you? That's the only explanation for you casually mentionning the Olmecs when I'm trying so hard to forget all about them for half an hour...
Emma chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Fuck me, that was brilliant. Just genius. Well done :)
guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
So nice to read something well written with interesting references. Well done!
Robin Red R chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Absolutely amazing... this is one fantastic idea; you wrote an entire breathtaking story without a single spoken word between them, but it was in a way more captivating because of that. Your descriptions are just, man, just perfect. I'm in love with your writing style. Please don't ever stop writing!

-R.R.R.
Mandolin77 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
You are absolutely one of my favorite authors here on FF, and quite possibly one of my favorite ever. This is beautiful. Everything you write is beautiful. It makes me feel like I'm falling in love right alone with them.
pippee chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Adorable, magical and heart-wrenchingly perfect. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Love it!
Just another time-lord chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was so sweet!
BlueBowTies chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
oh god that was... amazing. i've never seen someone write a story so well without using conversation! that was seriously just perfect.
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Lol. I love how this worked out.
KJ.CleverHeart chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was beautiful and very well written. Your similes and sentence fragments fit perfectly. I enjoyed it immensely, thank you for writing!
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aww haha! This was just perfect, and very sexy :P
floating fog chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was awesome! I love how the boys can be awesome even on mute :D
karlkarl chapter 1 . 12/20/2012