Reviews for Stasis
thebookworm90 chapter 1 . 3/17
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this cross over. I like it. It's just never occured to me that this could be a ...good thing.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Interesting dynamic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Great story!
romanceluver22 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Wow. I never thought of these pairings, I found it surprisingly good. Good job!
Yodes chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Really liked this.
tone death chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Oh wow. I love these 3 together. And you managed to keep them all in character.
silverose29 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
great story
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Unfairly lucky! So envious of Hermione! Loved this story )
advenlitgirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
After reading quite a few of stories in this rating category, I have come to the conclusion that it is rather difficult to write a well-done "R" rated scene so to speak. But boy, you managed that quite well both times, so kudos for that! Everything around the aforementioned scenes was just lovely as well...amazing characterization and you could tell you put a lot of thought into the story! Great job!
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Awesome story! I love it! Oooh tony/Hermione/Steve pairings are so hot, yet sadly so few are out there. Again if there's ever a multi-chapter with them as a pairing I'll so read and review every chapter of that! Keep up the amazing work! Cant wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
Dresden Blue chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh, this lovely. The Hermione/Tony scene at the beginning was *very* hot and well written (and I don't tend to like lemons, so there you go.) I really liked the style of this as well - pleasantly brisk but not to the point of feeling terse. There were a few moments that required something of a suspension of disbelief for me - for example, Darcy being involved with SHIELD, and friends with Hermione at that - particularly as the quick pace didn't allow for much expounding on the background, but they didn't interfere too much with my enjoyment of the story. There were a number of really fantastic LOL moments throughout, particularly the bit with the whiteboard. All in all, a lovely little ficlet, and certainly deserving of more than the paltry two reviews it has at current.
Storm.Gazer chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
aw, surprisingly sweet
Draceline chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh wow. I hadn't even noticed who the author of this little one-shot was until I was finished reading it, and yet I couldn't help but think it looked rather like your writing. I find it a little funny that I recognized it after so long of not reading anything from you.

Anyway, good job here. I enjoyed reading your story, as always. Now, was this one a prompt fic or was it just something else?

I noticed the Human Torch reference, by the way, and thought it was rather funny. Sadly for Tony he can't do that without maiming poor Steve in the process... Heh heh. I guess that's what you get when the studios use the same actor for two different Marvel characters.
Wow chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Well...that was unexpected and hot! I sometimes had problems following the timeline. A linebreak would help out. Otherwise: delightful writing!
kylynnjen chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Awesome as always. Though I would love to know who cast the spells on Hermione. I really just had to comment on one thing though:

"Have you seen him? He's like Johnny Storm on really fucking good steroids"

Thank you! I love Chris Evans as Captain America but to me he will always be Johnny Storm first.