Reviews for You and Me
Ailee H chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Something new to read.
Cathrinee chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
I loved it, so sweet and innocent, very cute :)
TheFicChick chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
This was just perfect. I love a teenage EPOV, and well-written ones are hard to find, which only made me love this more. Well done! xo
TheFicChick chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I haven't had much time lately for fic-reading, but I'm just starting this one and I really like where it seems to be headed. It's different, which is tough to find in the fic-world, so brava! And one chapter in, your Bella already feels real and genuine. Looking forward to reading the rest! xo
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
A small, but perfectly formed, Fic. Thank you for for this little gem.
Beautifully written, as usual.
X
TiramiSue84 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
I feel like writing LOVE out about a hundred times, because that's about how much I LOVED this story!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
Bella and Edward are just teh cutest and so endearing!

I'm also glad Alice was able to "redeem" herself for how she treated Bella in HS!
Thanks so much for that!

-Sue
bfl2ma chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Love the story of these two to death. Thanks so much for writing this :-)
WAlove chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
These two are adorable.
fuz chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Very very beautiful.
A really awesome 4 chapter story.
fuz chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
fuz chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Ouch, that hurt.
But, awesome!
HanLou chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
What a perfect, perfect story.

It was sweet, funny, real and it made me cry. Perfect combination if you ask me. Not sure why I had never read this fabulous story but I shall now be reading everything else you've written like a proper fangirl :)
Courtney37 chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Oh YAY! I loved that ending! Very very sweet! Alice was a witch no matter how Edward looked at it but eh. ;) thanks for another great fic!
Mechcat chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I just found your fics, trailed over here from BelieveItOrNot's page, by way of your collaboration.

This is incredibly well done. Just wow. I love the pacing as we figure out who's who and what's going on. So well written. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. You've clearly worked hard on this, and it shows. There is a depth of understanding of the characters and their emotions that makes me want to read everything you've ever written. Even if it is nearly 2am.

Mechcat