Reviews for You and Me
fuz chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Very very beautiful.
A really awesome 4 chapter story.
fuz chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
fuz chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Ouch, that hurt.
But, awesome!
HanLou chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
What a perfect, perfect story.

It was sweet, funny, real and it made me cry. Perfect combination if you ask me. Not sure why I had never read this fabulous story but I shall now be reading everything else you've written like a proper fangirl :)
Courtney37 chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Oh YAY! I loved that ending! Very very sweet! Alice was a witch no matter how Edward looked at it but eh. ;) thanks for another great fic!
Mechcat chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I just found your fics, trailed over here from BelieveItOrNot's page, by way of your collaboration.

This is incredibly well done. Just wow. I love the pacing as we figure out who's who and what's going on. So well written. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. You've clearly worked hard on this, and it shows. There is a depth of understanding of the characters and their emotions that makes me want to read everything you've ever written. Even if it is nearly 2am.

Mechcat
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Well done
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Excellent!
KDMCAM chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
This was so sweet! The perfect ending!
joassia chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
wonderful story :) I found it yesterday by chance and I couldn't stop reading. There are so many emotions in each chapter that it amazes me, and I would want to read more and more :) the characters you "created" are not some unreal perfections but are similar to real life people who make mistakes, love, hurt and forgive and I want to thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us:)
scrapmypieces chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Awww this was sweet!
scrapmypieces chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Awwwwww, hes so cute. And HE blushes!
Mari94 chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Loved this short fic! Thank you!
Luv4RobPattz chapter 4 . 8/24/2013