Reviews for You and Me
so beautiful these two
MsLiss chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
so cute
Jocelynlynn chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
WHAT?! No 5 years later or 15 years later! Well I hope what I dearm up is close to what you would have written! It was obviously (he he) well written and thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
that was by far..one of the best fanfics ive ever read!
momma2fan chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
I hated Alice and I never felt like she truly redeemed herself. She was a brat from that first kiss and through the rest of the story. I loved Edward, he spotted Alice for what she was and never deviated. Poor Bella was gullible to believe that Alice was her friend. Bella and Edward together though...they were perfect! Great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
I love succinct, nice, short stories like these. With the necessary chapters only and a lot of realistic love, romance and drama. It's lovely to see how far these characters have come and to truly get an insight on how Bella and Edward feel in their respective POVs. This whole story has been amazing and I love it so so much! So thank you for writing this, and what a wonderful ending. It's become their couple word to use 'obviously' in sentences now. Brilliant story, wonderful characterisation, it's cute how they were both virgins that lost their V Cards to each other and of course, their love is just beautiful! I'm glad Alice has learnt a lot and that despite Bella and Alice being so different, they've mutually come to an understanding about each other. Brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Very nicely written, intriguing and fascinating! And very realistic too.
redviolet chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
So much packed in to 4 chapters of fabulous! Really well done. Loved it!
dustybritches01 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
I imagine Bella's hands that wrinkly, her skin paper-thin and marked with the years we'll have spent loving each other.

AND

I never imagined I would entertain this thought, but in this moment, I'm grateful … to Alice.

Sitting on the black fabric, the diamond shines bright, it's clarity and brilliance enhanced by the dull and dark background. Light scatters tiny rainbows as it's refracted through the gemstone.

Even as I lift my head to smile at the old jeweler, nodding my approval, I'm seeing you sitting against the brick wall of the gym at Forks High School, a cigarette between your lips and a bag of ice held against your bruised knuckles.

I hated seeing you hurting, but over four years later, I find it hard to be anything but thankful.

I know she meant to dull your shine. But really, all she did was show everyone how strong you really are. And that one act of spitefulness opened the door of your life to me. You let me in that day, and ever since, I've been lucky enough to see you in all your brilliance and beauty.

And I got to fall in love with you.

Thank you for such a wonderful story. It is so well told with such powerful word usage causing it to be deep and rich and have lasting meaning. It will resonate with me for some time to come. Thank you for such a beautifully told story. All of your hard work in bringing it to us is nothing short of a gift.
Mrs.MollyD'Arcy chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
an interesting way to write your story... 2nd person is not always easy to form a story around! amazing keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wow. I just started your story. I love it. Your voice and method stand out from the usual. Thanks for sharing this with us!
dustybritches01 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
"Edward"
"Mmm"
"I love you"
"Obviously"-Perfect.
roxiegirl chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Love! So sweet!
delenaforeverrrr chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Amazing. Your words captivate me!
BrownEyedGal Cullen chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
*sniffles* Obviously...I LOVED IT! You made me like Alice, hate Alice, tolerate her again but all the while made me fall in love with Bella and Edward. Beautifully written. Thank you.
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »