Reviews for You and Me
Just Sus chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
Sweet story, Shell!
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
I'm glad I gave this story a chance. See I don't usually like high school stories, or short stories...but this one was special. Alice caught me off guard. I liked her in their young days, and then I hated her
for her high school days, and I went on to dislike her in college. It's like what...Alice followed them to college? But then through Edward's eyes and through Bella making him realize he hadn't given her a chance. He didn't know the young Alice, and her home life. I still don't like that she almost came between them and I think she was much too needy but there lies the conflict of the story.
Thank you for sharing this. I enjoyed it very much.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
This was the sweetest "first" I think I've ever read. When we first met Edward, he seemed like he was
a "bad ass" smoking, drinking etc. Yet he was as virginal as Bella and more than that he's just a kind and caring young guy, from the little detail of him going to watch his younger sister dance and how he explains she has such talent...to his great family life. And how he's always thinking of how things are for Bella. Love him. Bella had to grow on me. And she has.
Ellae chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
yo this was cute. Alice as the ever present denominator and Edward and Bella's simple sweet romance is lovely
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
I was seeing Alice the very same way Edward was. I'm glad that Bella cleared that up for us. However, she still had some eye rolling and huffs that were seriously horrible. So, perhaps it wasn't all on Edward and partly on Alice. So, it was good to know that Bella spoke to her about it as well. It really was Edward looking out for Bella and there's nothing wrong in that. His grandmother, her ring and her words of wisdom, was fantastic. I really enjoyed that part. Then her answer of 'obviously' . . . GAH! Such a good short story. Thank you for it.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
The conversation about the sun setting into the ocean, was poetic and cheesy and I floved it! It made me giggle and love these two even more. I was surprised they went to the party as well. I'm glad they did, as they seemed to have a really good time together. Bella rescuing Alice showed the kind of friend Bella truly is. That she set aside the bullshit, to help her went above and beyond. I'm proud of her for that. Probably made Edward fall even more in love with her. Alice's mom was a piece of work. I'm glad she has her dad there too. Not that it seems to make much difference. Their first time was really beautiful. I love that he wanted to make sure she had an orgasm too, by taking care of her first. Then the way he thought to get them both into the bath after, beyond sweet. The tears and the I love you's, perfect.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
I freaking loved being in his head. Loved that this spanned months and that they are so solid. He was so gentle with her and her hand. Taking her home, staying with her to make sure her hand was okay. I loved that she thanked him and kissed him on the cheek. Then his keeping count of the amount of cheek kisses she graced him with, was fantastic. They grew closer and closer. His insecurities were valid. Alice was still lashing out and Edward came to her rescue, loved that. Jasper trying to flirt with Bella, only angered poor Edward. I'm so glad she cleared everything up for him. Loved the 'obviously', as that was adorable.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Holy shizballs! Alice throws away twelve years, because her crush is crushing on her BFF? Definitely high school. Then hides behind the alcohol and can't believe she did what she did. I don't blame Bella in the least. It was kind of interesting that Edward posed the question of whether she knew Jasper or not. Turns out, she didn't, not at all. Edward was rather good for her that day. Stopping her from hurting herself. Helping her calm the eff down. She's seeing things a little clearer now. She saw that Edward went to stop JxA from making a huge mistake, only to find them passed out. Very interesting. I hope he helps her heal and she falls for him. He seems like a very nice guy.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
Interesting little story. I'm not an Alice fan and she earned what happened to her by her own actions. That she was able to change is awesome. Great proposal.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Have to admit, I still don't really like Alice. But your Edward and Bella are beautiful :)
locheree chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
I have read this story more times than I can count, but each time, I fall more and more in love with it. For it to be so short, it is so good. Thank you for sharing.
maggiegurle chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Great little story! Thanks! :o)~
blueeyedcherry chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Yes. This is perfect. :)

They're so good together. They just mesh well. And I love that Alice knows and is clearly upset by it. Because she deserves it like no other for the craptastic behavior she pulled. And the birth mark stuff ... What a low thing to even bring up and use as ammunition.

And I think it's funny that Jasper and Alice keep hooking up and then breaking up. No happiness for her.

xo
blueeyedcherry chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
What a crappy thing for Alice to do! Some "best friend" she is.

I hope Bella gets to know Edward and he's wonderful and amazing and all the things that Alice doesn't deserve to have.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
Great story. Loved it. Thanks for sharing your talent. :-)
505 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »