Reviews for You and Me
maphie chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This happened to me in college. This guy I really liked who I hung out with a couple of times broke his finger wrestling and couldn't go to the bars. I came back early to bring him a famous late-night burrito when I walked in on my best friend shirtless giving him a back massage in his room. They both tried to talk to me in the next weeks before school ended and I never spoke to either of them again. That was painful as we all lived on the same floor.
archy12 chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
I am glad everything worked a moment I was worried Alice was going to hurt Bella 's true, our perception colours the events around same speech/action can look good or bad depending upon our thoughts.
archy12 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Bella is soft-hearted,but then...she has a years of friendship doesn't just go away,does it?As for Alice's mom,I have no is so mean to her!
I like how you focussed more on their emotional connection than the physical is the most important thing in the long run,after all.
archy12 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Aw,this Edward is just so he is thinking of Bella and putting her first.
Glad that Bella made her feelings clear to him!
Sparven chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Super cute, liked it a lot.
Vivi H88 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Great story :)
maggiejoma chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
loved this...awesome...:)
divyvicki chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
That was a delightful story.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
So glad Bella and Alice made up.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
That was really great! Boy, with friends like Alice, who need enemies.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This was recommended by the Twi Fanfiction recommendation site. Loved the first chapter. Can't wait to read more.
pootz307 chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Wow okay. Wow. Honestly when I started reading I didn't think this to be a serious fic but holy crap do I love this. I don't even want to think about the next chapter being the last because I want to read this forever and ever and never stop. Great job. Great story.
Leoni19 chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Loved this cute little story. :)
pootz307 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Oh my. I absolutely love Edward. This one may be my favorite so far. Can't wait to keep reading!
pootz307 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014