Reviews for You and Me
dazzled eyes22 chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
I love the progress in Bella and Edward's relationship and how intimate they were at Jess and Alice's party . Their first time was enjoyable. I like that Edward ran them a bath afterward.

It was really sweet that Bella reached out to Alice when she saw her upset at the party and offered her a ride home. Alice's mom was just awful tearing up her daughter to her former best friend like that, but that's no excuse for Alice hurting Bella. She knew better.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Amazing story!
Obviously ;-)
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
I like this Edward and how his relationship with Bella developed over time. I am glad Edward got her to and eet his familyadmit how she felt before they made love.

Alice deserves to be unhappy after how she threw away her friendship to go after Jasper, just because Edward was interested in her best friend rather than her. I guess everything worked out for the best.

It was very sweet how Edward spirited Bella away from Alice and asked Bella to his sister's ballet class and to meet his family.

I found this story thanks to a rec by Joanne Riddy on Facebook.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
I had forgotten how good this is!

I loved it the first time I read it!

This is snoopylover60 by the way! (not some random guest!)
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I enjoyed how the story evolved and how Bella realized that she cared more about exploring a possible relationship with Edward than a failed friendship with her so called best friend.
Debs0608 chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Just found this story. Loved your Edward & Bella and how they evolved. Very genuine. Thanks for writing.
maphie chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Omg I totally forgot "Obviously." That's awesome!
maphie chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This happened to me in college. This guy I really liked who I hung out with a couple of times broke his finger wrestling and couldn't go to the bars. I came back early to bring him a famous late-night burrito when I walked in on my best friend shirtless giving him a back massage in his room. They both tried to talk to me in the next weeks before school ended and I never spoke to either of them again. That was painful as we all lived on the same floor.
archy12 chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
I am glad everything worked a moment I was worried Alice was going to hurt Bella 's true, our perception colours the events around same speech/action can look good or bad depending upon our thoughts.
archy12 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Bella is soft-hearted,but then...she has a years of friendship doesn't just go away,does it?As for Alice's mom,I have no is so mean to her!
I like how you focussed more on their emotional connection than the physical is the most important thing in the long run,after all.
archy12 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Aw,this Edward is just so he is thinking of Bella and putting her first.
Glad that Bella made her feelings clear to him!
Sparven chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Super cute, liked it a lot.
Vivi H88 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Great story :)
maggiejoma chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
loved this...awesome...:)
divyvicki chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
That was a delightful story.
479 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »