Reviews for You and Me
pootz307 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I love this :)
Liz 1974 chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Love it exspecially her answer when he asked her to marry him :)
Maps Maps Maps chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Wow, for a moment I thought Alice was in love Bella.
It was a very sincere, very sweet story.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
chasinge chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Beautiful story. Edward's love and respect for Bella... Thank you for writing and sharing.
myhubbyissoedward chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Loved it!
XmariskaX chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Great!
Mell C chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Sweet. Bella is more forgiving than I am. She has a big heart.
Thanks for the story.
middlewife chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
I'll admit I was worried where things were going with the Alice angst but you surprised me and made it all even better.
Loved this story and love your work. Thanks for a diverting read xx
middlewife chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
I'm glad Bella and Alice have had a tentative reunion.
Still loving the loving between Bella & Edward :)
middlewife chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
LOVED the second chapter. How genuinely nice he is, how much he cares, how patient and gentle he is. Love the natural progress and growing love between them. Wish everyone had such a start.
middlewife chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I feel sad for her relationship with Alice. I remember how real and raw teenage drama feels. I'm glad it has given Bella a new perspective though.
lesuse chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Wonderful, sweet, insightful story! More than just a Bella and Edward tale of an illogical draw between them, but neither feeling worthy of the other. This was perfect the way they grew to learn each other and respect each other - even from the very beginning. Just so good and exactly the way things go with friends that we don't always think are treating our loved one right. My son had friend who was like Alice - loved him, but was selfish too and inconsiderate often. But, my son loved him which made me give me the benefit of the doubt when I wanted to rail against his seeming thoughtless behavior to my son. Rarely are folks one dimensional, but we are all multi-faceted, like this Bella and Edward and Alice in your story. . . obviously!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
amazing work
chinchin unicorn chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
What I love so much about this story is the reconciliation between Alice and Bella—though Edward's character turns me into putty every time. There's something about friendship and making mistakes and overcoming those mistakes and seeing from point of views we wouldn't normally see when we're raging.
chinchin unicorn chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
I remember when this was first posted. It was such a good time of my life. This reminds me of that.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »