Reviews for You and Me
Saint Genevieve chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
So sweet, love it, thx
regina423 chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
I love this story so much.
trs1 chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
You ended this story perfectly! I am happy that Alice and Edward were able to make peace with each other. It left a smile on my face that Alice and Bella were able to repair their relationship and remain friends. Edward's proposal made my heart melt.

I am so glad that I found this story, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

Thanks for writing.
trs1 chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Great job with the first time lemon. I hate when it's unrealistically done but you got it just right!
trs1 chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Enjoying the progression between these two! I admit to being surprised that Alice would have the nerve to bully Bella when she was the one that ruined the friendship. And Jasper is disgusting flirting with Bella in front of Edward. He and Alice deserve each other.
trs1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
You did such a great job on this chapter. As I was reading I felt so many emotions; anger at Alice's betrayal, Sadness over Bella's heartbreak, Confusion over Edward's rejection of Alice, Confusion and Incredulity over Alice's decision to sleep with Jasper to retaliate against Bella, and hope at the way the story ended. I think Bella made the right decision to end her friendship with Alice. You captured my interest from the very beginning of the story. I love your writing style!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Thanks for this story. I'm sorry, but I just can't chalk up Alice's behavior to a perception bias on Edward's part. She said some harsh things and interrupted their stay-cation knowing full well they had plans. I'm glad Edward and Bella got their happily ever after despite Alice's earlier attempts to undermine their relationship.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
I love the progress in Bella and Edward's relationship and how intimate they were at Jess and Alice's party . Their first time was enjoyable. I like that Edward ran them a bath afterward.

It was really sweet that Bella reached out to Alice when she saw her upset at the party and offered her a ride home. Alice's mom was just awful tearing up her daughter to her former best friend like that, but that's no excuse for Alice hurting Bella. She knew better.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Amazing story!
Obviously ;-)
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
I like this Edward and how his relationship with Bella developed over time. I am glad Edward got her to and eet his familyadmit how she felt before they made love.

Alice deserves to be unhappy after how she threw away her friendship to go after Jasper, just because Edward was interested in her best friend rather than her. I guess everything worked out for the best.

It was very sweet how Edward spirited Bella away from Alice and asked Bella to his sister's ballet class and to meet his family.

I found this story thanks to a rec by Joanne Riddy on Facebook.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
I had forgotten how good this is!

I loved it the first time I read it!

This is snoopylover60 by the way! (not some random guest!)
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I enjoyed how the story evolved and how Bella realized that she cared more about exploring a possible relationship with Edward than a failed friendship with her so called best friend.
Debs0608 chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Just found this story. Loved your Edward & Bella and how they evolved. Very genuine. Thanks for writing.
maphie chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Omg I totally forgot "Obviously." That's awesome!
maphie chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This happened to me in college. This guy I really liked who I hung out with a couple of times broke his finger wrestling and couldn't go to the bars. I came back early to bring him a famous late-night burrito when I walked in on my best friend shirtless giving him a back massage in his room. They both tried to talk to me in the next weeks before school ended and I never spoke to either of them again. That was painful as we all lived on the same floor.
501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »