Reviews for You and Me
middlewife chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I feel sad for her relationship with Alice. I remember how real and raw teenage drama feels. I'm glad it has given Bella a new perspective though.
lesuse chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Wonderful, sweet, insightful story! More than just a Bella and Edward tale of an illogical draw between them, but neither feeling worthy of the other. This was perfect the way they grew to learn each other and respect each other - even from the very beginning. Just so good and exactly the way things go with friends that we don't always think are treating our loved one right. My son had friend who was like Alice - loved him, but was selfish too and inconsiderate often. But, my son loved him which made me give me the benefit of the doubt when I wanted to rail against his seeming thoughtless behavior to my son. Rarely are folks one dimensional, but we are all multi-faceted, like this Bella and Edward and Alice in your story. . . obviously!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
amazing work
chinchin unicorn chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
What I love so much about this story is the reconciliation between Alice and Bella—though Edward's character turns me into putty every time. There's something about friendship and making mistakes and overcoming those mistakes and seeing from point of views we wouldn't normally see when we're raging.
chinchin unicorn chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
I remember when this was first posted. It was such a good time of my life. This reminds me of that.
chinchin unicorn chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
I love bananas, but I'd give them up for the Edward too.
chinchin unicorn chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
One of those stories that always turns out better after every read.
EeWee chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
So sweet. What a wonderful story.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Awwe best proposal!
Anita chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Sweet and lovely and beautiful story, thank you.
Hhays3 chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
So cute! Short and sweet! Loved it!
helenemc chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Thank you for such a wonderful, sweet story. I absolutely love this Edward.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Thanks for sharing..enjoyed this story. :)
ImYours1901 chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Beautiful.
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
That is one of the best proposals I have ever read.

Loved it.