Reviews for You and Me
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Absolutely loved this, such a sweet story! :)
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Very sweet :)
Pammie94 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Lovely story! Thank you so much for posting!
Connachtpa chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
So sweet! I love these kids. Obviously.
Connachtpa chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This is fantastic. It is so prefect as a o/s I almost don't want to read the rest. Almost ;-)
CAngell chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Loved this!
CAngell chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Saw this rec'd on twitter- awesome story! Makes me think about the glory days of my youth;)!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
such a cute fic! thank you for sharing!

Nikki
LizziePaige chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Damn... I hit "post" by mistake! I just wanted to say thank you so much for such a wonderful story, for developing these great characters and for sharing them with us - this one is a true gem! :)
LizziePaige chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
What a great story and so well written. I feel like i could be reading someone's diary, it just seemed so "real". The friendship between Alice and Bella, the growing relationship between Edward and Bella, their firsts together - you made it all so believable. So many times when I read fanfics I look back and say it was a good story, but rarely does it seem as if the things written about could or would actually happen.
MagTheBookLover chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Gahhh, this was absolutely perfect. Really, I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks so much for writing it xx
Wonderwoman93 chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Your writing is wonderful. I spent the last two days reading your stories.
Tashakcooks chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
I love the way she answered! Perfect ending.
Knit Bug chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Thank you so much for a wonderful story. I loved this so much. The way you have with words is just... it's awesome. I loved how you told this story- it made it so unique. Absolutely the best.

All the best,