Reviews for You and Me
LizziePaige chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Damn... I hit "post" by mistake! I just wanted to say thank you so much for such a wonderful story, for developing these great characters and for sharing them with us - this one is a true gem! :)
LizziePaige chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
What a great story and so well written. I feel like i could be reading someone's diary, it just seemed so "real". The friendship between Alice and Bella, the growing relationship between Edward and Bella, their firsts together - you made it all so believable. So many times when I read fanfics I look back and say it was a good story, but rarely does it seem as if the things written about could or would actually happen.
MagTheBookLover chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Gahhh, this was absolutely perfect. Really, I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks so much for writing it xx
Wonderwoman93 chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Your writing is wonderful. I spent the last two days reading your stories.
Tashakcooks chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
I love the way she answered! Perfect ending.
Knit Bug chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Thank you so much for a wonderful story. I loved this so much. The way you have with words is just... it's awesome. I loved how you told this story- it made it so unique. Absolutely the best.

All the best,
Knit
luvyateamedward chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Great story and writing!
RandyWriter chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Amazing story! Loved it! So sweet to watch the development of Bella and Edward's story! Never get how a girl can ALMOST steal away a boy that you really like. Even drunk. Makes no sense. I think there was a bit of that "well if I'm not happy, neither are you" in too many females out there. Glad it wasn't my problem but I knew too many to suffer that wrath. Great job showing it all. Alice's mother, wow! Explains a lot! Jaz, yeah scummy! Glad Alice found Garrett! Grandma giving up that ring, just to spark the thought, wow! You go Grandma! "Obviously" a great story with a fantastic ending!
Scorpio11 chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
What a lovely story, full of real life and not just the shiny, wonderful parts, although there were plenty of those too, obviously.
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
I love these two. Ican read them forever :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
I loved this. It's so true to life. All kinds of relationships are difficult, especially when you are young and growing up. I'm glad Bella and Alice could put all the hurt behind them. And I loved your version of Edward. So good.
nix69 chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Thankyou for a wonderful story!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
I loved it! Couldn't tear myself away from it! Love this Edward and Bella too!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Thanks for writing more. Love them. Love him. There were no boys like that at my HS!
DreamerRoad chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
That was really good... :)
497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »