Reviews for You and Me
Jennyraem chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Aww. They are just so damn sweet! Thank you for sharing!
trixiesnow chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Thanks for such a beautiful story. I loved it.
CommaQueen2 chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
This was the sweetest story! Loved it.
insanemum chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Hello my new fb friend :) I saw Suebee rec this today, and I didn't even know it was your story. What a little gem it is! I love short stories, so when I saw that it was only 4 chaps, I dived right in. I'm delighted to say that I think it's fantastic. You packed a lot of punch into those 4 chaps, and produced a really well rounded and thoughtfully considered story. Your Bella is much more charitable than I think I would have been, under the circumstances. And your Edward is divine. Well done!
Caroline (Twific Crackmum on fb)
girlygirl0706 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Ms. Swanbookstore recommended this. Glad I found this story. Loved how they fell in love.
sfspeedy chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
This was perfectly delightful! Thank you!
Twi-teacher chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Wow! Happened upon this and I am so glad I did. Great story! Thanks!
Lulabell75 chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Loved it!

denninelli chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Definitely interesting. So high school girl think.
SueBee0619 chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
This was just lovely and wonderful and made me sigh happily while eating my lunch. I'd probably be like Edward in this case and he's a better person than I am. I don't know if I'd be able to let go of the hurt Alice caused as well as he did. Maybe I need to work on that. :)

TwiCarrie chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
I am so glad one of my favorite author rec'd your story this morning. This was an amazing read. Thank you for sharing it with us all. I will be sure to check out more of your stories :) You are a talented writer and I loved this amazing story even if I hated Alice a few times you made sure I loved her by the end. And Edward was so swoon worthy, just thank you.

slc6548 chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
This was so refreshing - short and sweet and full of love.
katmom chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us. It was charming!

It's now in my Completed Community, and I thank nkubie for telling me about this story!

NKubie chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Beautiful and perfect! And while I'm not sure I completely trusted Alice by the end, I don't completely distrust her either. Regardless, they all found a way to make it work. And perhaps we were all just seeing Alice through Edward's eyes and not the friend she was being to Bella.

For whatever reason it didn't click with me that Edward held off college for a year so he and Bella could attend together. I guess I forgot he was a year ahead of her. Anyway, what a great way for them to build their life together.

The proposal was perfect and exactly how it should be, as was the acceptance.

Thank you so much for sharing your gift of words with us! I look forward to more!

Nan (Not short for Nana either. LOL)

P.S. I hate bananas too, btw. I knew I loved Edward even more. :)
akjamma chapter 4 . 11/11/2013