Reviews for Fate Misplaced
Magni Imitator chapter 2 . 1/22
You deserve an award, a Vlad Tepes one.
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Hahaha, this was hilarious.

Doubtful that it'll ever get updated, but it was fun while it lasted.

It also would have been interesting to see him meet Fluttershy.

She'd either be utterly crushed by his ego, or she'd be utterly immovable in the face of it.

She has dealt with wild and dangerous beasts after all.

Nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I don't whacth mlp but its funny how well gil fits in
GrumpyGrue chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
So far, this fic is one of the greatest in adventure/humor. It contains endless amusement! Fit for a king!
SuperGota chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
This story is unreal. It's simply fascinating. The characterization of Gilgamesh is decent, but the plot and scenario is just so creative.
Benevolent Darkness chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
You. Why have you stopped updating this? I DEMAND THAT IT BE CONTINUED!

It's very well done. You do an actual good job at Gilgamesh's personality. I have not once found a fic in any fandom that properly characterizes Gilgamesh. This is something special, here, and it needs to be finished.

Don't just leave me hanging!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Hey! I know you haven't updated in a while and that inspiration may be lacking... But please please please please PLEASE update! I'm absolutely in love with this story! It's totally epic!
JumpingToaster chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Well, my first Pony Fic (or first Pony ever)... Started to check it out because of my *** reaction to the story description I just had to check it out. I can't believe I'm still surprised considering there are LOT of interesting crossover combinations out there.

It's interesting story...
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
lmao!
cooldownnow chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Love this story. Gilgamesh is portrayed brilliantly and his reactions to Equestrtia are hilarious. I can't wait to find out who will become his master.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Gilgamesh going berserk on someone who DESERVED IT. Refreshing to see Gilgamesh as a hero. Being away from the grail seems ti be doing wonders, though his cutie mark seems mysterious.
Mirrus chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Please update. ;-; This is wonderful to the extent that I'm actually reviewing. (third time re-reading)
KnightOfZaku chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
This is awesome!

Looks like Gilgamesh will be having a new master to replenish his power in the near future. While all the evidence points to it being Twilight. I'm kinda hoping that Ditzy ends up being his master. Since I think that it would be hysterical if Dinky started to see him as a father figure.

Also, may the deity's of Equestria have mercy on the souls of the griffins and their allies. Because we all know Gilgamesh won't be showing any to those that dare threaten his "subjects".

I can't wait for your next update.
wildrook chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Gilgamesh in Equestria.

This does not bode well.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
I am not entirely sure Gilgamesh is in character, however, I did enjoy this immensely.

Thank you for sharing this.