Reviews for Fate Misplaced
I don't whacth mlp but its funny how well gil fits in
GrumpyGrue chapter 5 . 4/4
So far, this fic is one of the greatest in adventure/humor. It contains endless amusement! Fit for a king!
SuperGota chapter 5 . 3/20
This story is unreal. It's simply fascinating. The characterization of Gilgamesh is decent, but the plot and scenario is just so creative.
Benevolent Darkness chapter 5 . 2/21
You. Why have you stopped updating this? I DEMAND THAT IT BE CONTINUED!

It's very well done. You do an actual good job at Gilgamesh's personality. I have not once found a fic in any fandom that properly characterizes Gilgamesh. This is something special, here, and it needs to be finished.

Don't just leave me hanging!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Hey! I know you haven't updated in a while and that inspiration may be lacking... But please please please please PLEASE update! I'm absolutely in love with this story! It's totally epic!
JumpingToaster chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Well, my first Pony Fic (or first Pony ever)... Started to check it out because of my *** reaction to the story description I just had to check it out. I can't believe I'm still surprised considering there are LOT of interesting crossover combinations out there.

It's interesting story...
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
cooldownnow chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Love this story. Gilgamesh is portrayed brilliantly and his reactions to Equestrtia are hilarious. I can't wait to find out who will become his master.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Gilgamesh going berserk on someone who DESERVED IT. Refreshing to see Gilgamesh as a hero. Being away from the grail seems ti be doing wonders, though his cutie mark seems mysterious.
Mirrus chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Please update. ;-; This is wonderful to the extent that I'm actually reviewing. (third time re-reading)
KnightOfZaku chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
This is awesome!

Looks like Gilgamesh will be having a new master to replenish his power in the near future. While all the evidence points to it being Twilight. I'm kinda hoping that Ditzy ends up being his master. Since I think that it would be hysterical if Dinky started to see him as a father figure.

Also, may the deity's of Equestria have mercy on the souls of the griffins and their allies. Because we all know Gilgamesh won't be showing any to those that dare threaten his "subjects".

I can't wait for your next update.
wildrook chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Gilgamesh in Equestria.

This does not bode well.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
I am not entirely sure Gilgamesh is in character, however, I did enjoy this immensely.

Thank you for sharing this.
General Slime chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Oh dear god Gilgamesh is so over the top. It's really weird just how well Gilgamesh fits as a pony considering what a massive ass he is. What about Derpy? Is she a member of his household or something? Can't wait to see the next update to this, it's just so lighthearted and fun that I am dreading you going the rout that I've seen with a bunch of other MLP stories where they get really dark.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2013