Reviews for Lost Keys and Waning Light
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 1 . 7/15
That was quite simply one of the most heart-wrenching and beautifully written stories I've ever read. Although it brought tears to my eyes, it was a pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing. x
Do'B chapter 1 . 5/12
A tissue warning would have been appreciated...this is truly a remarkable story, I work in aged care so I see this from both our residents as well as how it affects their loved ones. You have captured the emotions beautifully. Have you known of a loved one to go through this as your writing comes from the heart something I feel that you may have personally experienced.

An amazing story.
twimummy chapter 1 . 3/8
So so beautiful, even if I am crying buckets of tears xx
Denninelli chapter 1 . 3/7
All I can again say is WOW. That was a real tear jerker, so effective.
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 2/24
My heart hurts for the love they shared. Beautifully written story!
annaharding chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Oh, boy, am I crying right now! Such a beautiful, well-written story! Tears my heart apart. (And I really want to shake some compassion into Esme!)
Thank you for sharing.
regina423 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I can't stop crying and it's all your fault. Thank you for a horribly beautiful, haunting and terrifying real love story.
Joanne110 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Great story...loved it.
geosordino chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I'm a little speechless...
Man, that was hard to read. My gut twisted & my heart hurt, & my eyes stayed wet. - As beautiful as it was, tho.. wow.
A hateful disease & a flawless love.
This just truly moved me.
& ur words... ur words are just supremely lovely.
lesuse chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This story is beautiful. I enjoyed it so much even though it's a Season of Our Discontent entry. Usually those stories are so angsty they just knock you down, kick you and then run over just as you're trying to get up. This had pain but the love between them and her parents, their friends, gave a redemptive theme. Self sacrificing love is an echo of God's divine nature and when displayed by humans, in word or deed, shows up so brightly. . . a treasure in an earthen vessel. If I had known it was a SoODAA entry I probably wouldn't have read it because I've had my heart broken by the Bellas and Edwards in those other stories. But, in this case, it would have been my loss.
jansails chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Beautiful, mesmerizing in its' faith in love.
jansails/jan2
Nelleke chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This story was so sad because of the decline of her health but it was beautiful because of the love they shared until the end. The love Edward had in wanting to take care of her. I found myself crying at the end.
EeWee chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Just brilliant.
kjs-9 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
OMG! I freaking bawled my eyes out while reading this. My heart hurts. You did a phenomenal job with this.