Reviews for Lost Keys and Waning Light
MaisieSky chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Thank you for this beautiful love story. I cried the whole way through. I love when a story can make me feel so much.
Kriti chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
That was beautiful. Very hard to read, very emotional and moving. But it was beautiful. It amazes me, the the art of writing as it is, that moves readers to tears. You articulated difficult emotions so wonderfully, you did a great job. It reminded me of A Walk To Remember, the characters and the unconditional love between them...
I'm running out of words! Thank you for putting this up and congrats on such a wonderful job! You are a brilliant writer, keep up the great work!
Kriti
tspinks77 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
That was beautiful.
SandPrincess13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I cried. It was so sweet... so real. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. I have tears in my eyes, because it was unbelievably sad. But somewhere down the line I was a little happy that she didn't have to suffer anymore. I just pray that Edward can find happiness. I wish that he lives on, relishes his sweet times with Bella and if somewhere... somehow he falls in love again, I wish he doesn't hold back. I wish she doesn't hesitate.
jennchris821 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Amazingly brilliant!
ksw3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Wow, this blew me away. Beautiful, emotional, sad. Very talented writing and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing!
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This story made me cry. my family has a long list of Alzheimer's. both male grandparents and
Now my dad. Neurological diseases are the worst. They rob you of so much.

Lovely job of writing a wrenching subject
Nat3628 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wow! Such a beautiful piece of fiction. I just wished we had this kind if unconditional live in this world.
twijie chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I am sobbing reading this story. This is so beautiful and so tragic.
angela.rose.142 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I shed a few tears reading this; a really amazing story. Thank you for writing it :)
MsLessa chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was lovely. You know it actually made me go hunt up a fiction book I read many years ago where the main female character had Huntington's. So while this is lovely and sad, thank you for giving me back something I used to treasure.

Lessa
maphie chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I'm going to sob my poor heart to sleep.
TheGreenPanther chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wow, that was so beautiful! I had real tears towards the end. Good job!
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Wow..this was a really beautiful story.
You've managed to somehow show the type of unconditional love that should exist in sickness and in health. Great job!
lilly and patsy chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I can't even tell you how painful and beautiful this story is. Thank you for articulating things that I can't in my own life. I'm sitting here, crying grateful, heartbroken tears. Thank you.
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »