Reviews for Lost Keys and Waning Light
lilly and patsy chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I can't even tell you how painful and beautiful this story is. Thank you for articulating things that I can't in my own life. I'm sitting here, crying grateful, heartbroken tears. Thank you.
DropsOfLemon chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Holy crap. I need a new box of tissues! This was beautifully written; thanks for sharing!
o2b18 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Ok this is getting ridiculous, the more I read the more I am falling in love with your writing. I lost my mum to terminal cancer last week- and the thing I would say to everyone , just like your stories message is, do it today... say what needs to be said, so that when the time comes there is no burden of regret to add to the weight of grief.
Fab story. x
Cared chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I don't have the words to tell you how amazing this story is. To use yours - "I'm completely blown away."
AllyVera chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Hi thimbles

I have no words for this story that could do it justice. It was so heartfelt, and moving. Desperately sad, but with a happiness that shone through with their love. So beautiful. All husbands should be like Edward .. *sigh*

Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Your talent is incredible :)

A x
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Omg. I can barely write this between my tears. What a sad, but beautifully written story. Thanks for writing and sharing.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
A beautiful story. Thank you. I never knew all those symptoms.
Twihard-girl chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
My god this story had me crying like a baby...It was so moving. I'm still crying as I type this. How the hell you got 2nd place confuses me...who got 1st? Great, but heart-wrenching story
dixie.do.little chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is so beautiful. Absolutely heartbreaking, but beautiful.
IReen Weiss chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Beautiful.

Cried.

You are an amazing writer Shell. Start some OF. Do it.
9696scarlet chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
What a beautifyl, touching story! I sobbed the entire way through. You have such a wonderful way with words, conveying the deep feelings of true love and devotion these two people have for each other. This story will remain with me for a very long time. Thank you so much.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
An amazing story - heartbreaking but uplifting.
garddita17 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
You really know how to pull the heart strings. It was wonderful that they found each other and were able to experience that kind of love, even for such a short time. Esme's reaction was devastating. I can not believe his parents were so unsupportive. But the way he loved Bella and took care of her was truly amazing.
MiM99 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Great great story. For some reason the part that troubles me the most is Bella taking her clothes off and not understanding why that isn't okay. Losing the ability to walk, to talk, well that's horrible I can imagine, but suddenly not being able to understand why something is wrong or right.. That for me it just the saddest bit. I like that this is bittersweet, because Bella dies, but they loved each other through it all and stuck together.
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
OMG! That was horribly heartbreaking. I LOVED it! Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.

Lula