Reviews for Lost Keys and Waning Light
jennchris821 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Amazingly brilliant!
ksw3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Wow, this blew me away. Beautiful, emotional, sad. Very talented writing and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing!
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This story made me cry. my family has a long list of Alzheimer's. both male grandparents and
Now my dad. Neurological diseases are the worst. They rob you of so much.

Lovely job of writing a wrenching subject
Nat3628 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wow! Such a beautiful piece of fiction. I just wished we had this kind if unconditional live in this world.
twijie chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I am sobbing reading this story. This is so beautiful and so tragic.
angela.rose.142 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I shed a few tears reading this; a really amazing story. Thank you for writing it :)
MsLessa chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was lovely. You know it actually made me go hunt up a fiction book I read many years ago where the main female character had Huntington's. So while this is lovely and sad, thank you for giving me back something I used to treasure.

Lessa
maphie chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I'm going to sob my poor heart to sleep.
TheGreenPanther chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wow, that was so beautiful! I had real tears towards the end. Good job!
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Wow..this was a really beautiful story.
You've managed to somehow show the type of unconditional love that should exist in sickness and in health. Great job!
lilly and patsy chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I can't even tell you how painful and beautiful this story is. Thank you for articulating things that I can't in my own life. I'm sitting here, crying grateful, heartbroken tears. Thank you.
DropsOfLemon chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Holy crap. I need a new box of tissues! This was beautifully written; thanks for sharing!
o2b18 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Ok this is getting ridiculous, the more I read the more I am falling in love with your writing. I lost my mum to terminal cancer last week- and the thing I would say to everyone , just like your stories message is, do it today... say what needs to be said, so that when the time comes there is no burden of regret to add to the weight of grief.
Fab story. x
Cared Cullen chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I don't have the words to tell you how amazing this story is. To use yours - "I'm completely blown away."
AllyVera chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Hi thimbles

I have no words for this story that could do it justice. It was so heartfelt, and moving. Desperately sad, but with a happiness that shone through with their love. So beautiful. All husbands should be like Edward .. *sigh*

Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Your talent is incredible :)

A x