Reviews for Lost Keys and Waning Light
MsLessa chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was lovely. You know it actually made me go hunt up a fiction book I read many years ago where the main female character had Huntington's. So while this is lovely and sad, thank you for giving me back something I used to treasure.

Lessa
maphie chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I'm going to sob my poor heart to sleep.
TheGreenPanther chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wow, that was so beautiful! I had real tears towards the end. Good job!
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Wow..this was a really beautiful story.
You've managed to somehow show the type of unconditional love that should exist in sickness and in health. Great job!
lilly and patsy chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I can't even tell you how painful and beautiful this story is. Thank you for articulating things that I can't in my own life. I'm sitting here, crying grateful, heartbroken tears. Thank you.
DropsOfLemon chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Holy crap. I need a new box of tissues! This was beautifully written; thanks for sharing!
o2b18 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Ok this is getting ridiculous, the more I read the more I am falling in love with your writing. I lost my mum to terminal cancer last week- and the thing I would say to everyone , just like your stories message is, do it today... say what needs to be said, so that when the time comes there is no burden of regret to add to the weight of grief.
Fab story. x
Cared chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I don't have the words to tell you how amazing this story is. To use yours - "I'm completely blown away."
AllyVera chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Hi thimbles

I have no words for this story that could do it justice. It was so heartfelt, and moving. Desperately sad, but with a happiness that shone through with their love. So beautiful. All husbands should be like Edward .. *sigh*

Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Your talent is incredible :)

A x
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Omg. I can barely write this between my tears. What a sad, but beautifully written story. Thanks for writing and sharing.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
A beautiful story. Thank you. I never knew all those symptoms.
Twihard-girl chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
My god this story had me crying like a baby...It was so moving. I'm still crying as I type this. How the hell you got 2nd place confuses me...who got 1st? Great, but heart-wrenching story
dixie.do.little chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is so beautiful. Absolutely heartbreaking, but beautiful.
IReen Weiss chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Beautiful.

Cried.

You are an amazing writer Shell. Start some OF. Do it.
9696scarlet chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
What a beautifyl, touching story! I sobbed the entire way through. You have such a wonderful way with words, conveying the deep feelings of true love and devotion these two people have for each other. This story will remain with me for a very long time. Thank you so much.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »