Reviews for Lost Keys and Waning Light
Sunshinemommy chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Congrats on the 2nd place. Very well deserved. Bittersweet yet beautiful. Well done.
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was so sad that I cried for a long, LONG while after. I think of Edward's pain as he watches her slowly disappear, and how blessed they were to have their kind of love, even for a short time. Congratulations on the judge's pick and public vote...I hope you continue to share stories with us in the future!

*hugs*

Becca
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I wasn't going to read this because I knew I would cry. And of course I did. What a terribly sad but beautifully written story.
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Justice done to a difficult topic. Lovely, moving story. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That was just beautiful.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Wow, this one was so hard to read and made me cry like a baby! I can't do many of these angsty tragedies, but because you wrote it I read it. Ugh, can you write something happy now...maybe with lots of hot sex?! LOL, I just can't get this out of my head and as beautiful as it was, I'm an emotional wreck now. Congrats on winning second place - you are awesome and should be proud!
Vampyre chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
You are so gifted. I am so thankful that you share your stories here. This and Figmentium and your others.

Wow.

And I'm working through a box of kleenex with Lost Keyes and Waning Light.

Happy Holidays.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
So sad but this is the end that has faced so many. One day, perhaps not to far away this and other diseases like it will be a bad memory. Thanks for a meaningful story.
Lostgirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
What a wonderful love story! So poignant and loving. Heartbreakingly sad, yet at the same time life-affirming and inspirational. Truly beautiful. Bravo!
Thats-So-Alex chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh wow. You just killed me. I normally hate heavy angst that breaks my heart but I had to read yours.
It was so beautifully written and just wonderful even though it was so sad. Thank you so much for writing. :)
Funny-Luv200 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This was sensational! It broke my heart...but such a well-written story.
HollBeth chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Beautiful, Shell. That's what it's all about - loving with one's whole heart, up to, through, and beyond. It's the very best thing we can give another person in this life. Thank you for sharing this!
jule2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
It was a pleasure to read.
hotpinkkindagirl23 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I loved your story! It had me crying by the end of it. Beautifully done!
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 12/16/2012