Reviews for Lost Keys and Waning Light
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
An amazing story - heartbreaking but uplifting.
garddita17 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
You really know how to pull the heart strings. It was wonderful that they found each other and were able to experience that kind of love, even for such a short time. Esme's reaction was devastating. I can not believe his parents were so unsupportive. But the way he loved Bella and took care of her was truly amazing.
MiM99 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Great great story. For some reason the part that troubles me the most is Bella taking her clothes off and not understanding why that isn't okay. Losing the ability to walk, to talk, well that's horrible I can imagine, but suddenly not being able to understand why something is wrong or right.. That for me it just the saddest bit. I like that this is bittersweet, because Bella dies, but they loved each other through it all and stuck together.
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
OMG! That was horribly heartbreaking. I LOVED it! Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.

justwanttoread chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
absolutely beautiful
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Well, yeah, I did it, I read this. And now I'm so sad. Edward is such a wonderful man for sticking with her and loving her the whole time. Thanks so much for the read.
JustMe49 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh my goodness ! this is the saddest thing have ever read ! I was crying long after I had read the story You are a really good writer and ,like I said ,this was amazing but you should put a warning in the summery if you write something like this Thank you for this ... I don't have a words to describe how good this story is !Look forward to reading more of your work
cluelessdancer chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I just wanted to say that this was brilliant and it made me cry. You are a talented writer. Thank you!
mlbhunter2004 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
There are no words, but i'll attempt somethong. This was by far the most moving piece I have ever read here on fanfiction. You crafted it into a beautifully realistic masterpiece, and I don't think I have cried harder with any story. Thank you so much, not just for the words, but for the depth of the feeling behind them. This entirely made my day, no matter how bittersweet it turned out to be. I hope you Win all the nominations and awards in whatever competition, because you deserve them. Thanks again!
cejsmom chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Your story is a gift. Thank you for sharing. A beautiful love story that ended too early but was stronger than many which lasted years longer. Congrats on your wins! Very much deserved.
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Tears streaming down my face, Shell. What a horrible disease, beautifully described. For me, Esme's reaction was the worst thing of all.
The accolades are well deserved. Believe it.
Robward17 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Should NOT have read this at work! Oh My God. My heart literally aches! I know someone with this horrific disease, which made this story hit home. Wow. Brilliant. Linda xo
Momma Laura chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I never thought I'd write these words - I'm so sorry I read this...anything that makes me live these moments and cry like a baby is not something I'd every want to read again. But I'm also very glad I read this - if something like this ever happens in my lifetime, I'll have a good idea how to act and react. You have a gift for telling a wonderful tale. Hopefully the next one will be a tad happier...
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Unbelievably good- just wow!
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
No words. Just tears for the beautiful words and emotions.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »