Reviews for Lost Keys and Waning Light
Momma Laura chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I never thought I'd write these words - I'm so sorry I read this...anything that makes me live these moments and cry like a baby is not something I'd every want to read again. But I'm also very glad I read this - if something like this ever happens in my lifetime, I'll have a good idea how to act and react. You have a gift for telling a wonderful tale. Hopefully the next one will be a tad happier...
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Unbelievably good- just wow!
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
No words. Just tears for the beautiful words and emotions.
J Chesney chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Absolutely beautiful, heart-breaking and incredibly moving story. I am still sobbing, but truly believe that there are wonderful Edward-Angels walking this earth to care for those souls who need love.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
The gift and curse of a known horizon. The before and the now and the after. Is there anything more precious than a generous heart? He'd had his whole heart and world. What could ever shine on him again.

Beautiful
Reb
Erikajo chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Brilliantly written, but saddest thing I think I've ever read. :(
Sunshinemommy chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Congrats on the 2nd place. Very well deserved. Bittersweet yet beautiful. Well done.
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was so sad that I cried for a long, LONG while after. I think of Edward's pain as he watches her slowly disappear, and how blessed they were to have their kind of love, even for a short time. Congratulations on the judge's pick and public vote...I hope you continue to share stories with us in the future!

*hugs*

Becca
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I wasn't going to read this because I knew I would cry. And of course I did. What a terribly sad but beautifully written story.
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Justice done to a difficult topic. Lovely, moving story. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That was just beautiful.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Wow, this one was so hard to read and made me cry like a baby! I can't do many of these angsty tragedies, but because you wrote it I read it. Ugh, can you write something happy now...maybe with lots of hot sex?! LOL, I just can't get this out of my head and as beautiful as it was, I'm an emotional wreck now. Congrats on winning second place - you are awesome and should be proud!
Vampyre chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
You are so gifted. I am so thankful that you share your stories here. This and Figmentium and your others.

Wow.

And I'm working through a box of kleenex with Lost Keyes and Waning Light.

Happy Holidays.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
So sad but this is the end that has faced so many. One day, perhaps not to far away this and other diseases like it will be a bad memory. Thanks for a meaningful story.
Lostgirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
What a wonderful love story! So poignant and loving. Heartbreakingly sad, yet at the same time life-affirming and inspirational. Truly beautiful. Bravo!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »