Reviews for Your House
Team Peeta Mellark chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
How can you taunt readers with a sad ending like this but not put this story as a tragedy? I would never have read this story if I new it would end like that, I don't enjoy reading about a person dying over a misunderstanding. And it was even worse because we new Jasper was going to propose. That was just unfair of you. :'(
Gwynwyvar chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Wow, Alanys Morrisette meets Shakespeare. That was hauntingLy beautiful.
IloveSethy chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I'm totally crushed. It's not everyday you stumble upon such amazing poetic writing. It's so beautiful the way you use words. So imagine my suprise when I realized how this story is going to end. Thank you for this beautiful heartbreaking one-shot.
ant1gon3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Wow! I'm feeling so much right now. I want to wring Edward's neck for not TALKING to the love of his life. One small conversation would have cleared up everything. I loved watching him walk through the house and remembering all the different things that brought them together. They seemed so beautiful together. How Edward could even dream that Jasper had found someone else... You are an amazing storyteller. I'm not someone who reads one-shots and I almost threw out the email telling me about this story, then I received a couple of recommendations to read it. I'm so glad I read it. You are one of my favorite fanfic authors. Keep up the great work. I always look forward to your updates. Thank you for writing.
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Aww, so so sad. He will forever feel guilty for what he has done, I hope Alice doesn't feel guilty too. Thks for sharing, Debbie
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
**purses lips** You are an evil, evil boy! A wonderful, beautiful, poetic writer - but pure evil. I love ya, Matt, and this story was incredible.
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
*shouting* POOR JASPER! This broke my heart!

Thanks for sharing this story with us!

maryhell chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I used a box of tissues the first time I read this. Did the second time too. Absolutely heartbreaking.
TD69 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
**sniff** You don't get ready to propose to someone by ignoring them first **sniff**
This story just kills me...
karenec chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I wrote and read for the Angst Contest last year and found it gut-wrenching. "Not this year," I told myself. Of course, I failed in that resolution.

I read your entry and immediately remembered WHY I have a hard time with this contest-such sadness and heartache, and the loss of a finely drawn character due to simple miscommunication ... ack!

All in all, great job making me sad, Matt. LOL. :)
Marie One chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Damn Edward, poor Jasper.
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
If my man would have done what Jazz did(disappearing for a week) I'd be my doubts too..
Heartbreaking but beautiful written..
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wow...that was heartbreakingly beautiful!
mw138 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012