Reviews for Remember When You Loved Me
QQQniQ chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I'm so glad this one has Happy Ending. Kise really deserves one because of all the hypothetical angst that writers love to make him endure. I haven't found a lot of fics with Kise ever having a happy ending.

And this was nicely written too. The flow of the story is consistent. Good work! :p
Aryine chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Good stories deserve reviews.
For one, I like how flower language was used - it accentuated the story well.
For two, the characterization was pretty good - their feelings were captured quite nicely.
For three, I love AoKise/AkaKise, so I rather like this. And thanks for giving Kise a happy ending!
However, why did Aomine leave, and without telling Kise? - other than that, the story's pretty solid.
Good job. :)
PrincessLover26 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Aomine or akashi omfg I can't decide which one I like more in this fic /sobcry
Normally I would be voting x100 for Aomine butbutbut — akashiiiiii ;w; I just can't with this I love it, but somehow the angst is too much for a softie xD
kazoe chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
The way you wrote confused me sometimes but in this fic, I really love the relationship between Kise and Akashi. I still think Aomine should do something more for Kise, in his own way, like Akashi did.
And I hope this fic was not an one shot
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Awww, this made me tear up. I'm glad Aomine came back. When he said "I'm home." I nearly cried in joy! Great fic (:
chi-lin chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
UWAAAAAAHHHH TT_TT
aominecchi you jerk for left kise like that! But i love you for you come back to be together with kise again!

MY FEEELINGS *crying and sobbing
I LAV YA UWAH this is so beautiful you know T3T
i read this exactly at 2 am lol
;u; magnicifient i love this storyyy! Nice one!
RandomInCommon chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
The last part where Aomine reappears!I cried due to relief-laughs- This is awesome and I love how the number of seconds spent was juxtaposed against the number of days,making it longer. This is just awesome.
PigeonWife chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oooo! I was so sure that this was going to end up an angst but yay it turned fluffy again!
The flow and pacing was... interesting and at first I got kinda confused but realized that it was actually really good, especially after I got used to the flashbacks squeezed between paragraphs of flashbacks and present time thing. It's rare for people to write this way and I must say, I do like your execution of it! There are a few spelling mistakes here and there, but it's not something that a proofread can't solve!
I'm a sucker for flower language btw, and this one is no exception, it just dragged out my inner romantic that hasn't really been active for quite a while! Now I have this irresistible urge to go out and buy flowers lol