Reviews for They cannot conquer forever
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Just as a point Huron killed 70 orcs and he didn't fight alone the whole time.
The Conquerors chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Having Read the Silmarillion, We find You're story Good.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
'There is a day when hope seems lost, and all creation mourns. There is also a day when the sun rises on an empty tomb, and Hope is justified.' I love this! And your rant/dissertation at the end was so insightful.

And eucatastrophe! I'm about ready to cry tears of joy. It's so cool to see you getting that theme and working it out. Wonderful work. I really should say more about this fic, but my mind is overloading from the weight of it all. I'm sad to see that it's finished, but so happy to read Bunny's chapter. (I'm sick right now, so my mind isn't functioning very well. Sorry for the incoherence. )
Churro-Dragon chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Wow I love all the allusions! And Earendil fits right in
gandalf chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
How do you know they're older? Both works feature beings who have been around since the beginning.
Ordis chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Oh you got Daeron into this! I LOVE YOU FOR THIS, (and miss his flute (which I can't remember- did he set it aside after Luthien left, or before? Idk. I neeeed to reread the Lost Tales Lay of Leithian)), and I have no clue about RotG but this is such a lovely, lovely read!
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
This chapter is beautiful, as usual. Using Daeron is a stroke of genius, because he tends to go underrepresented in the Silm fandom. I really liked the phrase, 'old beyond reckoning,' describing Elven. Keep up the good work!
GothicCheshire chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
This was lovely. Summary of the Lay or not, it is still wonderful, and perfectly sweet. I swear, each of these that you've written are better than the last. Wonderful job here, thank you for sharing.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Oh wow. This is my favorite chapter so far! Of course Olorin. Of course the smell of pipeweed lingering after him. Your characterization of Pitch is perfect, as well. Please keep up the good work with this fic!
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Of course the Sandman would know Irmo and Este! I speechless. *hugs fic*
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
This is my favorite chapter so far. I love how you have the elves singing an ancient carol. It gave me chills to imagine what North saw. 'Hail Earendel, brightest of angels..'
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
This blew my mind. I love it! And there's more chapters! *goes off to read in a happy delirium*
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oh... Oh my... This is beautiful - just beautiful. I love your Maglor. 'The One, they say, draws straight with crooked lines.' So, so true!
GothicCheshire chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
I have not actually read the Silmarillion, I even spelled it's name wrong at first, but regardless, the stories themselves are so sweet, I can't help but enjoy reading them. I look forward to your next updates on this. *salutes.
Soului chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Kudos on a really original crossover. Well done.