Reviews for His waiting arms
OpalPetals chapter 9 . 9/19
I adore your work! i love your writing style and characterization choices. I am super new to this website and am just now putting my works out there! it would be super cool if you could read the one i have posted, i would love a second opinion! ZoNa's way or the highway
xTheoria chapter 9 . 8/24
Gosh, I really loved this. Too bad they never really ended up together but thank for gifting us with this wonderful piece of work
Xxreverie chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
OH MY GOSH! THIS MADE MY LIFE! omg, Man...my heart.. Im melting. so good. wuuu. so freaking good. makes me want to cry.
Choppie09 chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
omg im so in love with this fic..
it is beautiful.. mah feels
Jammy chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
You are back! Im sooo glad! Love love LOVE this story! Feelings are getting exposed & deeper! I love how you write Zona relationship dynamics and Robin is such a cute matchmaker! Really liked the movie part and Nami being ill part. Enjoyed reading it very much! Cant wait to read more! Sorry for the late review! All the best!:))
Blizy chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
I am in Love with His waiting arms! I will be bold and say this is my favorite ZoroXNami story. Hope to read more soon.
valentina14 chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
yesss! So happy that you updated!

I love this chapter, i really love when they kissed with the crew so close and when he accompanied her when she's sick. Also the part when Luffy came in and saw them on the bed XD

overall it's very sweet 3

Hope you update soon :)
DeathRow609 chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
I can't begin to tell you how excited I was when I got the notification for this chapter! You write Zoro and Nami so passionately and lovingly at the same time that it boggles my mind and warms my heart. :) You really help to cement ZoNa as my OTP. 3 So whatever you do, keep it up. This was a great chapter, and I hope the ZoNa love continues!
ZoroxNami chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Loved this chapter : the emotions and interactions between Nami and Zoro were great. My favorite part was when Nami was sick and that they ended up cuddling. :3

Keep up the great work; can't wait until the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
So happy to read a new chapter! The cinema part was great! and when Nami had the flu and Zoro "helped" her! Hope to read the next chapter soon! Good work!
OGAFazer89AC chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
I loved the interaction of the characters here, all of them, but the whole thing with the movie...
Well, it felt kinda odd.
And I was sure that Zoro would have said something about Hawkeye in the movie, but then nothing, it's disappointing, you know?
Still, the chapter is good. Good work!
skyviolet15 chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
why you just left me hangingg...
please continue... I want to know what happen...
and I really love this story so much...

You have make another Zona again
PedroTacoLopez chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Please continue but it will have to end soon with them being together
valentina14 chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
I love this chapter!

I love all of the others, but this chapter's my favorite, mostly because i really love the way you make them admit to themselves that they love eachother.

Please update soon, your stories are so good ;)
yokoyoko chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
*kinda forgot my password and im on my phone now*

I truly love every single ZoNa fanfics you've written, especially this fic made my imagination go wild! The ending of ch 8 brought tears to my eyes and I was clearly motivated on what will happen next!

I truly don't want you to finish the fic soon! Would prefer that you make it a little longer so it would make much more sense into it (not premature ending).
And I would love to see an happy ending though :) couldn't wait thought but you haven't update it since middle of last year :(
Hope you'll post the next chapter as soon as possible :) many readers would be very delighted!

Cheers!