Reviews for Warmth
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is sooooooooo good! I absolutely love this story with all my heart:) I can't wait to read more:) Happy Writing:)
Egyptian Princess chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Squee-squeal. Nothing cold about that.
Nana Evans chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Of course Coulson interrupted. Actually, I think that's what half of his job was about... or is, with S.H.I.L.D. you can never be sure...

Thanks for the Christmas gift! See you in the next one!
nsane1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I really liked this! Both of them sharing their memories was extremely poignant, and I like that both of them regret having to leave.
LimelightStreak chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is very believable. I wish it were canon... Mail it to Whedon? Please? I wanna see this on-screen. Your awesome. This is amazing :D
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
You have revealed one of the best kept secrets of the north. Hypothermia is an aphrodisiac.
I love the 'I can take the cold. I'm tough,' stoicism. I once went skiing at near 40 degrees below zero, with a smile on my face. Can you spell S-T-U-P-I-D?
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh this was like a lovely cup of hot chocolate, a perfect snowy afternoon, a dog and cat for foot warmers and a great book to read.
theredrobin chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Really enjoyed this, from that first wry line to the last. I like how you showed their hesitation to cross that unspoken line and then made circumstances force them closer together both physically and emotionally.
Arlome chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Brilliant! I enjoyed every word:)
And you said you don't do relationships! Ppppft, you do it well!
Good job:)
Arlome.
Shazrolane chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I'm always happy to see a new Alpha Flyer story, and this one was just as good as the rest. It's a very believable beginning to a physical side of their relationship. The fact that they bared themselves emotionally, shared the most difficult times of their lives before anything ever happened - well that just made it more believable that anything WOULD happen. They'd already shared so much more.
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This story gives me everything and more! I love the interaction, the reluctance on both sides to admit to needing each other or even allowing for comfort from the other. All the feels, all of them! I am gonna cuddle up with this story and give it all the warmth it deserves and let it warm me in return :) Thank you soooooo much for the dedication, I am beyond tickled and really happy that I had a small part in making you feel welcome in this fandom. You give so much back to us by writing and sharing your lovely fics and insight. Frohe Weihnachten, meine Freundin!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2