Reviews for Grasping Darkness, Hungry Light
Lillywhite1 chapter 9 . 9/20
What a pity, I would have loved to read more of them. But I thank you for writing this amazing story!
SusieWhitlock chapter 9 . 8/22
From beginning to end, I was hooked to every word. Normally, there's always this gut wrenching feeling of something left unsaid when I've finished a story and I can't help but wonder for days on end about the rest of their lives. Yet somehow you've managed to make me feel at peace with the way Edward and Bella said goodbye.

Thank you so much.
Aww man I'm really sad that's over :( I would love to read another full length saga about WindowWard and Bella... Off again to read what else you've written!
SuperC chapter 2 . 3/2
Well, still after all the transformation, they are living with abstinence... Patients is a virtue.

Kksmum chapter 9 . 2/25
Awesome. Loved it all. Going to read all your completed stories. Thank you.
hannaha11104 chapter 9 . 1/4
Oh goodness no words are adequate for this story also, amazing I do hope some day maybe there will be a future take after all their transformations and having children if not this was still a spectacular sequel to an absolutely amazing story that I will read again and again. This one will have to go in the number 2 spot of my top favorite books but grasping darkness will definitely stay at number one from now on. Thank you for another amazing story.
RezMa chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
MORE! MORE! MORE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE This story was amazing and I want more! Love your writing style! I really hope you re-visit this story in the near future!
prickingthumb chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
Oh god I forgot how much I adored this story I so wish you would come back to it I'm sure you would have a lot of people still wanting to read it. I'd love to see all of the Cullen's become human anyways its a fab story 10/10 xoxo
116jeff chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
Gaahhh! I just realized this 'sequel' isn't complete! And you have managed to cockblock us AGAIN! WTF, KiyaRaven?
jupiter2005 chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
i hope they can get their without destroying the car, plane or boat. and the structure of the house. also hope that carlisle's theory and alice's vision ends wrong and they are able to get pregnant and have a baby. keep up the good work
letmein123 chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
Just found grasping darkness and this sequel-hungry light- read both in 2 days. loved, loved them. I could just keep on reading about them- but, alas, there is no more. You have written a most fantastic story. I mean, you just want to be a part of this fsmily- or at least one of their best friends. :) please give us more of your writing genius. I am really sad this all done but looking for more.
PunkBettie chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
I've been following this story since it started and I finally had the pleasure of continuing since I revisited your page. You as an author are amazing, and I'm satisfied where you left this ending at. I wouldn't be mad at a few more chapters though... Like really, not mad at all. Honestly. Dear god, just one more please.
lily chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
ok, it wasn't that bad...just kidding - you are awesome writer, thank you 3
freeyourmind48859 chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
At first, I wasn't so hot on the idea of Bella staying human and even less so for Edward to be human. I think it messed with the whole concept of "together forever." But the hybrid angle proved interesting and I'm glad our favorite couple have another possible forever and are still super human and equals. Awesome read. Hope you do more!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
I can't even begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed the saga of Windoward and his fragile, then not so fragile, Bella. GREAT story. I loved the reanimation aspect of it. SO original and I know I've never read another where Edward returns to being human after being a vampire. FANTASTIC!
1,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »