Reviews for Born from hate
your story is a peace of trash ,fuck you and your writing cause even the biggest retarded brain dead fuck would resent everyone after experiencing what you've explained and even some of the world's most famous cannibalistic serial killers ended up that way for thing more lenient than what you've explained . Furthermore fuck your story I really hated it.
in what universe does one have his eye gouged out and forgive the people for causing such pain! you must be the dumbest fuck in the world.
Web - The Black-Cyber Merc chapter 4 . 5/18
I swear to God one day you pathetic little Kishimoto lovers are going to get one HELL of an ass whooping, you pieces of garbage!
Web - The Black-Cyber Merc chapter 3 . 4/10
Shove your ramen up your ass along with your fanatic sensation for that dumbass Kishimoto.
Web - The Black-Cyber Merc chapter 2 . 3/24
Fuck off and die horribly you Kishimoto loving piece of filth.
ulquiola chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
i shall stop.

rather illogical. i cannot continue.

i mean why would the council issue missions without tsunade's consent? only tsunade gets to sign in mission and if the council has the ability to do so lets say the rest of K11 (sans sakura), why would tsuande call them for their actions?
ulquiola chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
hey there. i read and got intrigued with your story. nice plot base but that is all i can say.

heres my critique...

1. sentences are too long. it is like you want to kill the reader because the lack of pausing which i am doing right now wherein you really have to use punctuation marks like commas and other things so that the reader can seriously breathe. solution? use commas, dashes, semicolons, colons or etc. or just separate the long-ass sentences into two or three.

2. why was he beaten up? i mean whats the point of the sudden hatred? you didnt specify if those two prisoners have mental probs or where from konoha who hated him.

3. kusagakure is landlocked- surrounded by 4 countries. let us say it has a lake, it would not take 3 days as the lake would have to not be that big.

4. teuchi and ayame. what is with their reactions? you think it is possible to keep a facade for like 5 to six years? theres no reasoning stated like they werei n a genjutsu or etc.

5. some of the konoha 11's reactions. okay some would probably be hateful to him others would probably be concerned. hinata firstly... why did she cheered? even if its her enemy i do not think her personality is capable of that scorn. plus she freakin loves the blond? secondly, shikamaru. he's lazy but inquisitive, he should question not downright "cheer". that would even be a chore for him! chouji is just too nice, so out of character. and then shino... he. does. not. cheer. at. all!

- its like you focused too much on naruto's anguish yet you hurried things up. please consider these points. hope you improve.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Can't I just have one story where naruto is sent there but isn't raped. Like Jesus fucking Christ I didn't need to hear that!
FoxyDeath chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
DAMN YOU!#!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
please continue to 's June right now in the person adopted your story has not even started. I'm serious check it out please continue the story
Majin-kun chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
Damn that cliffhanger...
I can't stress how completely stupid Kiba is in this...it's just amazing.
I imagine something about his reason for being locked up four years went wrong...Didn't imagine Tsunade could be such a coward in this. She really made it worst; and besides...it was a given that in a moment of spite and hatred one of the council's member would've revealed it to him.
Majin-kun chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
NaruAnko...Happiness! Pretty random but I'll take it...I know that when Anko wants something she get's it!...most of the time.
Majin-kun chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Pfft..."No cheating"? What kind of crap is that for a shinobi? To actually have to mention it is what made me laugh. They're pretty much grown ups...they should really not be warned...if they can't handle the question without cheating they don't deserve to be jounin.
And those question are pretty crap...no offense, but you could put pretty much anything from and be correct depending on you're abilities...like say Neji even if still exhausted could be able to Juuken and put down his foes or Lee would be able to resort to the Gates, and still be a satisfying answer to pass. It WAS just one question but I feel like grilling you out on that one...it was too open.
Majin-kun chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Uhhh! I hope he breaks them somehow...something is seriously wrong with me...
Majin-kun chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Oh yeah! Naru-chan is a looter here! Yup...good stuff :3
I wonder why most fanfiction don't really implement that...I'm sure it happens behind the scenes, but still...like for example...I'm sure Gozu and Meizu had some pretty good equipment; I bet they their bodies were available of equipment soaked in pretty poison(and the antidote or at least the ingredients), exploding tags and the basics...I would have definitely kept one of their gauntlets and learn how to use it.