Reviews for Born from hate
Aurora Wesker - Dark Fox Lord chapter 3 . 4/10
Shove your ramen up your ass along with your fanatic sensation for that dumbass Kishimoto.
Aurora Wesker - Dark Fox Lord chapter 2 . 3/24
Fuck off and die horribly you Kishimoto loving piece of filth.
ulquiola chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
i shall stop.

rather illogical. i cannot continue.

i mean why would the council issue missions without tsunade's consent? only tsunade gets to sign in mission and if the council has the ability to do so lets say the rest of K11 (sans sakura), why would tsuande call them for their actions?
ulquiola chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
hey there. i read and got intrigued with your story. nice plot base but that is all i can say.

heres my critique...

1. sentences are too long. it is like you want to kill the reader because the lack of pausing which i am doing right now wherein you really have to use punctuation marks like commas and other things so that the reader can seriously breathe. solution? use commas, dashes, semicolons, colons or etc. or just separate the long-ass sentences into two or three.

2. why was he beaten up? i mean whats the point of the sudden hatred? you didnt specify if those two prisoners have mental probs or where from konoha who hated him.

3. kusagakure is landlocked- surrounded by 4 countries. let us say it has a lake, it would not take 3 days as the lake would have to not be that big.

4. teuchi and ayame. what is with their reactions? you think it is possible to keep a facade for like 5 to six years? theres no reasoning stated like they werei n a genjutsu or etc.

5. some of the konoha 11's reactions. okay some would probably be hateful to him others would probably be concerned. hinata firstly... why did she cheered? even if its her enemy i do not think her personality is capable of that scorn. plus she freakin loves the blond? secondly, shikamaru. he's lazy but inquisitive, he should question not downright "cheer". that would even be a chore for him! chouji is just too nice, so out of character. and then shino... he. does. not. cheer. at. all!

- its like you focused too much on naruto's anguish yet you hurried things up. please consider these points. hope you improve.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Can't I just have one story where naruto is sent there but isn't raped. Like Jesus fucking Christ I didn't need to hear that!
FoxyDeath chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
DAMN YOU!#!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
please continue to 's June right now in the person adopted your story has not even started. I'm serious check it out please continue the story
Majin-kun chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
Damn that cliffhanger...
I can't stress how completely stupid Kiba is in this...it's just amazing.
I imagine something about his reason for being locked up four years went wrong...Didn't imagine Tsunade could be such a coward in this. She really made it worst; and besides...it was a given that in a moment of spite and hatred one of the council's member would've revealed it to him.
Majin-kun chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
NaruAnko...Happiness! Pretty random but I'll take it...I know that when Anko wants something she get's it!...most of the time.
Majin-kun chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Pfft..."No cheating"? What kind of crap is that for a shinobi? To actually have to mention it is what made me laugh. They're pretty much grown ups...they should really not be warned...if they can't handle the question without cheating they don't deserve to be jounin.
And those question are pretty crap...no offense, but you could put pretty much anything from and be correct depending on you're abilities...like say Neji even if still exhausted could be able to Juuken and put down his foes or Lee would be able to resort to the Gates, and still be a satisfying answer to pass. It WAS just one question but I feel like grilling you out on that one...it was too open.
Majin-kun chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Uhhh! I hope he breaks them somehow...something is seriously wrong with me...
Majin-kun chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Oh yeah! Naru-chan is a looter here! Yup...good stuff :3
I wonder why most fanfiction don't really implement that...I'm sure it happens behind the scenes, but still...like for example...I'm sure Gozu and Meizu had some pretty good equipment; I bet they their bodies were available of equipment soaked in pretty poison(and the antidote or at least the ingredients), exploding tags and the basics...I would have definitely kept one of their gauntlets and learn how to use it.
Majin-kun chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
No chakra enhanced attacks? And he was able to literally rip their skin apart? Wow...that prison must be some real hell to turn soft(he doesn't have much muscle mass) Gaki like Naru into a Bakemono.
I'm a bit put out that you "redeemed" the Icharuka family. Seems kinda weird of me to think that, but just because their store? That's pretty lame...they could just open it back up with the Hokage's protection. Ah, the spineless ningen...such a joy to read about them.
Anko-chan huh? Hope their history isn't history yet. If you know what I mean...*wiggles eyebrows*
Seriously...I love NaruAnko.
And lastly...that seal he endured for four years must've fucked something up. Wonder if Ero-sennin is still alive here.
By the way...do they judge themselves for putting Naru through that for one pathetic individual? He must've been some kind of destroyer of worlds for them do do that...I mean, seriously? In the Blood Prison? They really had absolutely no choice other than that? I could say a lot more about the path you took...but I just hope you expand on that...mistake. It is just borderline idiotic.
Majin-kun chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
Hmm...he really improved even if he didn't have his chakra available to train with in all those years...
I like how he fights...able to pierce human flesh and shatter bones with his bare hands, must have some pretty good chakra control to be able to enhance his limbs like that, or just have claws :3
Majin-kun chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Wow...you even added Hinata into the mix of losers? Wow...