Reviews for Born from hate
ShadowMoon96 chapter 14 . 2/20
I really liked it! I hope you continue it one day, but congratulacions for this great fanfic.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
What was the purpose of it being called born to hate. It shows people hating him in the first chapter then when he comes back everyone just apologizes.
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
LMAOOO nothing like writing gruesome brutal murder sprees to release stress
buttstuff chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
i dont know why but the voice of damos from jak 3 fits naruto so well in this fic
sonicthehedgehog240 chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
Wish u didn't put this up for adoption, it was getting exciting. Plus the person whom took this, he/she hasn't even got to writing it.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
One step forward two steps back.
So Naruto can fight
Anko huh? I can buy that.
Keep what you kill. Nice.
And then we get the scene in the council room. Ugh, it was almost painful to read.
But this did improve, so I'll give it a third chance to see where it goes.
Disappointed chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
It's called Born From Hate.
You begin with a conspiracy that leaves him betrayed and heartbroken.
You put him through hell in prison. (I call bullshit on the clothes by the way)
Then you jump back to Konoha and just have everyone apologize for treating him like shit? Then what the fuck was the point?
One step forward two steps back.
I like your design for him, I like his prison hard attitude, but come on with this half assed plot so far.
Ugh...maybe it'll get better in later chapters but there not much hope.
R chapter 14 . 5/14/2016
i wish you finish this fic not on fucking ciff hanger!
Soooooo chapter 4 . 1/12/2016
not hating or anything but i dislike it when people make the kyuubi a girl because it seems like a default thing now in days
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
Shut up you Guest asshole.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
your story is a peace of trash ,fuck you and your writing cause even the biggest retarded brain dead fuck would resent everyone after experiencing what you've explained and even some of the world's most famous cannibalistic serial killers ended up that way for thing more lenient than what you've explained . Furthermore fuck your story I really hated it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
in what universe does one have his eye gouged out and forgive the people for causing such pain! you must be the dumbest fuck in the world.
CosmicBeing chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
I swear to God one day you pathetic little Kishimoto lovers are going to get one HELL of an ass whooping, you pieces of garbage!
CosmicBeing chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Shove your ramen up your ass along with your fanatic sensation for that dumbass Kishimoto.
CosmicBeing chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Fuck off and die horribly you Kishimoto loving piece of filth.