Reviews for Project: Anti-hack
jedaib chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING THIS STORY! IT'S REALLY AMAZING, AWESOME, WONDERFULLY WRITTEN, AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! :-D (i mean it! :-D )
Arienhod chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
This is one of my favorite movies, and the way you started your story could be as good as the movie.
Tleilaxu chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
That's your so-called story? It sucked mega time. There is no storyline, no proper characters, not even proper grammar. I hate it and I hate you.
imkay92 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I can summerize this reveiw in one word. Amazing! Please write more.
FxChiP chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
... They're out of character. ;P

Then again, 16 years can change a lot...
HikaruOfArrow chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Awesome! You must update! 3 Years is long enough!
Miaow Mix chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
DON'T YOU DARE STOP! (sorry) IT IS SO AMAZING! YAY! But... what about Phreak and Joey and Nikon and Razor and Blade and Cereal... oh, sry, I could go on. But this is so cool! Please continue!
Lamb101 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Well you wrote this 2 years ago, but im still mighty interested to see where it's going...
SlytherinSlayer21 chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Very Good! Please Write more!
Magdalena Iris Roth chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
I like this story so far.. you need to update it.. it was going good, please update sometime.. please!
SabrinaDincht chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
i insist that you continue writing... it is awsome so far... Dade and Cereal are my favorite characters.
RFC chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
I have to admit that I the pretext of this story unbelieveable (I know it's just a story and subject to your whims but still...). The fact that this wouldn't happen makes the story itself difficult to relate to as a reader, as Hackers is essentially set in modern society, where Dade, Kate, Ceral, etc. are believeable three dimensional characters. It also makes Nicole seem like a brat - she's asking her parents to throw away their lives as they are.

Anyway, there's not really a lot here to review, I think that it would have worked better if you'd intergrated the information at the top, the fact that Kate and Dade were computer programmers, etc, into the body of the story/part.