Reviews for Muv Luv: Final Alternative
SuperKinuhata chapter 10 . 5/16
Please update! I'm very intrigued by the changes you've done in this loop. Unlimited!Meiya for one, Kasumi and Yuuhi also.
And I hope you can add a bit of Hayase x Takeru. Just for lulz. They're a cute couple.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
More chapter please!
Fireminer chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Still need a lot of refining.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Nice chapter, thanks for the update. I'm guessing the Predators are Isumi and Hayase.
Sky Zephyrus chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Sorry for not reviewing for a while. All the chapters are good, especially this one and the one where Takeru meets with (the apparition? ghost?) of his child with Meiya. Hehehe looking really good. I'll wait for the next chapter, kay?
darthrevan chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
thanks ZeroRequiemGX
kaazmiz chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
This seems like an interesting story, i shall look forward to more updates of this.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Hmm the Valkyries acting as attackers? Not bad. Great chapter btw. Hope you'll update soon. So the targets are Takeru and Meiya.
darc666 chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Touch Tamamo's fluffy tail? its soft. but you wont get the bell then.

Considering the unknown party's code name which is predator 1 and 2, and if they are actually the valkyries.
Takeru will have his first meeting with Hayase earlier then his past loops.
Fireminer chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
While this story is not up to the level of "Comet", it's still quite enjoyable. OCC, but fun to read. Although I couldn't stop my self from noticing the use of Dots-and-Spaces.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Thanks for the update, love your story.
darthrevan chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
thanks for update
shikyoseinen chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
TOUCH FLUFFY TAIL?

For some reason Predator 1 and 2 is definitely the valkyries, because if they are...you're doing a good job making Takeru's life even more harder to live XD
Sky Zephyrus chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Uh oh, looks like Yuuko is up for a crazy plan that will definitely turn this loop around. And good job with the dream section with Marimo-chan. It caught me off guard too. Oh, and the girl from the last chapter is Takeru and Meiya's daughter, right? I wonder what is she doing here? And what's the brain request to Kasumi?
Alternate Rouge chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
NO MISCARRIAGE PLEASE! JUST NO! OR I'LL GO DAMN RIGHT AT YOUR HOUSE AND GO VENATOR AT YOU!