Reviews for Checkmate
Liltorgy chapter 20 . 11/15/2016
I most definitely bawled my eyes out while reading the last few chapters
starswillreign123432 chapter 13 . 8/22/2016
I literally love the jousting scene I thought the first kiss was PERFECTTTTT
BeautifulDarkShadow chapter 20 . 3/12/2016
Dear Bronze Cat!
This story is amazing.
I really like it.
It is so different and I think that is what amazes me the most.
Your way of writing is excellent.
I have been thinking about writing fanfic of my own, I hope that if you ever read it, you could enjoy as I did while reading yours. :)
It really suprised me. One of the best fanfic I ever saw. :)
Sincerely, BeautifulDarkShadow
YoursTrulyandSincerely chapter 20 . 7/29/2015
Oh wow...This story is so amazing! I am sat here bawling my eyes out, completely blown away by your story. You did a great job!
The-Queen-of-Fantasy chapter 20 . 5/22/2015
I have always dreamed of writing a story like this and you've managed to put into words beautifully! There are tears in my eyes. You are the first author to do that in a long while. Well done.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/15/2015
Omfg I'm crying that is so sad how she had to wait so long omfg you should change some aspects of it and make it into a book. I would buy it. It would be such a sad but wonderful book. Okay I need to go find some klenex now
0ctober chapter 20 . 4/3/2015
First: Excuse me for my probably really bad english, I'm from Germany and I understand english better than I speak or write it ...

Than: Holy Shit, I'm crying. Tears are running off my cheeks, the ending is really really sad. I startet crying really hard when they read the letter. It's just ... I don't know how to say and I feel kind of stupid because it's late, I'm tired and crying and I don't know how to express what I want to say.

Now I'll beginn reading Destiny's Instrument, maybe I'll like it like this fanfiction!
ssooo chapter 20 . 3/5/2015
I'M SCREAMING AND CRYING AND WKCHQKDHQKXNOSMDJWOEK OH MY GOD this was just so goooooooooood words cannot even describe how much I loved reading this. :( It was short and sweet. Although I never liked tragic endings, this was just too good to NOT read.
oxkittycatxo chapter 20 . 3/4/2015
absolutley freaking gorgeous story! Had me bawling by the end x
kaylaanime1492901 chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
Your story made my heart jump and pull me to tears. A beautiful story.
AutumnInNARNIA chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
This story is definitely 1 of my favorites!
DreamerWCNV chapter 20 . 11/2/2014
You made me cry! The letter was so sad and beautiful at the same time, this story is awesome! Love it!
DianaChaseKirkland chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
In the name of Aslan...this is what I like to call a good tragedy. Okay, okay, maybe that sounds a little masochist :p but it was perfect! At first I was like "crap, they're going to get married and it's barely chapter sixteen (I don't really remember exactly but hehe ), something bad is going to happen" and then THAT happened and it was "oh the bastard, this is vicious, this is awful, why would you do something like this?! :'( " and then the ending and I cried and... :'(
So yeah, basically my struggle through your story, at least in those parts xD! It was really wonderful, I'm glad I decided to read it since I don't like to read long fics. Nice job ;)
Samhoku chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I read the whole story but forgot to review on the last chapter. This is an amazing story, brilliant characters, wonderfully woven into the movies/books. A wonderful representation. I almost cried at the end.
Pollyannastandring chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
Ah loved it! Sad and happy ending - chp 19 made me cry! Missed opportunities are always the most poignant aren't they..