Reviews for I Kill Men Like You
mysticaljayne chapter 14 . 1/18
I like the story, but I really like chapter 14.
Ukchana chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Love Fury coming to her aid, and also Coulson's little snide remark. Much better! :-D

Though yeah, the council are a bunch of twits. Can't wait to see where you take this!
Ukchana chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Finally, somebody gets the sexual abuse right . . . and Natasha's truly artificial attempts to seduce Clint would NOT be accepted (which many fans apparently don't get. Like, really? Ugh.) I'm really enjoying this fanfiction so far!

I do have to say, though, I'm unsure of how IC you are writing Coulson. Yeah, I know, he's a side character but one of my favorites, so. :-D I had to mention it. Looking forward to more!
TearsOfCrimsonSin chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
I have no idea who the rose stem man is...My boyfriend would probably know, he's a Marvel nerd :P I understand your obsession with Jeremy Renner, I'd be excited if he were in the same country as me, too _
I'm really enjoying this story but, I'm a grammar Nazi :/ and some spelling mistakes annoy me when others just read on...You write then instead if than, and breath instead of breathe, and your instead of you're..simple typos. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
I know this is several months later so you've probably seen it by now, but in case not, Hansel and Gretel is brilliant. Well worth the watch! I don't review in the first chapters when I read fanfiction because I want to get a good grip of the plot first, and I'm really liking this! I've followed the sequel, Deceitful Love, already because I know i'm gonna read it after this. Keep up the great writing! :)
hawkwasp4 chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
why did it have to end Q.Q
I love everything about this story it was so brilliant and the sexual tension was so bad you could cut it with a knife!
Now to read deceitful love!
Thanks so much for giving me something awesome to read.
call-me-reggie chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
This fanfic doesn't get nearly enough of the attention it deserves! There are no screaming grammar errors, all the POVs were in character and just freaking great, and you have got yourself a nice ass storyline.
bythesea232 chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
I wonder what it's like in Australia. Have you ever been to Texas? I live near the gulf so it's always humid.
bythesea232 chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
My reviews aren't showing up when I look, so I hope you're getting these. Nice chapter, as always.
bythesea232 chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
I suck at guessing, so I refuse. I loved this chapter a lot.
bythesea232 chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
The trailer to Hansel and Gretel looked so cheesy. I couldn't do it, even for Renner.
bythesea232 chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Yah! Stark tech rocks!
bythesea232 chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Woah, she's only seventeen?
bythesea232 chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
You write Natasha so well!
bythesea232 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
No you're not! Sometimes I hate the Hunger Games for winning everything. It's like Twilight at the Teen Choice Awards. I wanted to stab Stephanie Meyer for writing 4 books. 4 books! The sad thing is I used to like the Hunger Games, but when it got popular, my inner hipster was released. I remember when that fandom had 700 stories! Sorry for ranting.