Reviews for Halfway There
Forsake chapter 42 . 6/29
iOf course/i, he raises his fist. 3
It's really, really good. You got Beca's "don't know people but I do know music", you got Jesse thinking twice as much as Beca, maybe even overthinking, because he thinks in movie plots and he sees the whole plot behind one scene. And you got it so well. 3
Just finished fic. *squeal* This was aca-awesome! Love you so much.
Anne chapter 10 . 6/16
"Vater" in German means father
"Vader" in Dutch means father
dietgreentea chapter 29 . 6/14
jesseeeeee. I love your depiction of his inner monologue
dietgreentea chapter 22 . 6/13
I just want to hug Jesse
FluffyArmy chapter 32 . 6/13
Nope. No, sorry, this is just so absolutely unrealistic. No girl just **announces** she's on her period unless asked by her significant other/ a close girl friend, and she doesn't say it outright (ie. "Is it drugs? You know I'm on my period right now."), and it's subtle ("Hey, can you come with me to the nurse's bathroom?" "Do you have any quarters?" "Do you have any advil/tylenol?" are common ways to go about saying it). It's never as bad as you described Amy's, though we may over-exaggerate and say it feels like that, and we're never in so much pain (though the pain can be really intense)
dietgreentea chapter 13 . 6/13
awww jesseeeee. I'm totally loving going back and reading fic on these two. not enough in pp2
I absolutely loved this fic! You seemed to doubt the awesomeness but this was so great!
Very cute. And very aca-awesome.
Capella-Lestrange-Riddle chapter 42 . 5/26
THIS FIC
I HAVE NO WORDS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE TO DESCRIBE HOW ENAMORED I AM BY YOUR WORK HERE.
IT WAS SO IN CHARACTER I CANT BELIEVE IT, I SQUEALED OUT LOUD SEVERAL TIMES LIKE A COMPLETE FOOL, AND THE CANON OF IT ALL JUST MADE IT SEEM LIKE AN ACTUAL PART OF THE MOVIE, VERY SEAMLESSLY.
THE FACT THAT YOU ALSO INCORPORATED DELETED SCENES BLOWS MY MIND SO FAR OUT OF THE WATER I CANT BREATHE I AM SO EXCITED
THIS WAS AMAZING YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED THIS IS ONE OF MY NEW FAVORITE FICS OF ALL TIME I CANT WAIT TO REREAD IT 700 TIMES
MagickElf chapter 42 . 5/23
Aca-awesome! I feel like you captured the characters really well and I loved hearing the perspectives from both. Good job writing as well!
It'sCheyanneeee chapter 38 . 5/19
Okay so I have no idea what just happened but as soon as I read the part where Beca wrapped her hands around Jesse's wrist, my heart hurt. It was one of those moments when you just have to press the writing to your forehead and try to inhale the brilliance projected in a billion combinations of 26 letters. I love your writing so much your so talented and really know how to play people's heartstrings. God, you amazing person. Thankyou so much for writing this.
hi
obsessedchick44 chapter 42 . 2/13
THIS WAS ACA-AWESOME !
Type your review for this chapter here...