Reviews for Halfway There
obsessedchick44 chapter 42 . 2/13
THIS WAS ACA-AWESOME !
Type your review for this chapter here...
BlackCherry-SugarPlum chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
OUAT FTW! Robbie Kay is mine. Nobody touch him. Though I wouldn't mind having my own Captain Hook. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Omg I love the line "Jesse would rather have the universe NOT, thank you very much."
So hilarious and witty of you!:)
Sarah chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
When life gave me lemons...I asked Heaven to drop this story down to earth instead. :D
Halfway There is very insightful and sweet. I'm a major Jeca shipper, and I always thought Jesse was practically the cutest and most gentlemanly dork ever. He's not a jerk and he's really romantic and funny and-okay sorry I'm falling in love with a movie character again.
ANYWAY, I love this story. Your vocabulary is very wide, although I did notice a few misuses, but nothing really bothersome. This story is near perfect. That being said, there is a teensy bit you could improve on. But keep in mind that this reading Halfway There was an adventure for me even after I'd seen Pitch Perfect before, because it gives a different look at the events, focusing on Jesse's thoughts.
Also, reading it made me wonder...is it legal for me to marry a fanfiction story in the U.S.? XDDDD
My account is spaghettiworks in case you wanna check out my profile. Just started on so no stories yet but several works in progress.
spaghettiworks chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
An ingenious, insightful story that offers a totally new view of Pitch Perfect! Your vocabulary is very wide and much of your word choice is impeccable. A *few* grammar problems, but not much to worry about. Your writing makes it evident that you're also an avid reader. Well done! You've earned yourself a fav :)
Abi chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Just read first chapter. Hope that later Jesse gets jealous of Luke? Idk i just LOVE fanfics where the guy gets jealous cause as a girl I think it's the sweetest thing ever
DaughterofTheHuntress chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
Inappropriate version! Yass! Great job!
Guest chapter 42 . 7/26/2014
Words do not even describe how well written this story is. I literally cried. And you can exactly what all the characters are feeling. It's just so perfect. The ending omg was so good. The whole thing is perfect.
kissandtell126 chapter 42 . 7/2/2014
Okay, I just binge read this entire fic and to put it simply: fucking wow. Hands down the best characterizations (OMG i love Donald in this fic!) and just...the way you filled in all of these scenes and events just amazes me, especially with Aubrey and Beca and handing over the leadership and the pigeon and the scenes at the radio station after the fall-out between Beca and Jesse and especially how you took out the individual lines from The Breakfast Club and added scenes (the makeup, the broken glass, the thing with Luke never saying her name, all of it).

I'm rambling and ignoring the rules of grammar, sorry, it's 3am.

Two questions: what scene made you think of Donald and Aubrey (and why do so many people put Uni and Aubrey together? I don't see it...), and what fic was it that you said was why you wouldn't do a sequel? It was in an author's note but I can't find it.

Anyway, lovely job! :-D
Guest chapter 42 . 5/10/2014
Oh god, that was so beautiful.
tigerlady1981 chapter 37 . 5/5/2014
You're a wonderful writer! And way too hard on yourself!
AKaSunshine chapter 42 . 4/27/2014
This is amazing!You're an brilliant autor and you can definetly keep up with Kay Cannon!Seriously no words...this is just perfection!
BK622 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Uhm, so yeah, I know I just reviewed your other fic, The Inevitable, but I wanted to give you my support for your Jeca fiction. I have actually read this story twice and would LOVE to see a sequel to it. I like your random insights on the scenes we don't see in the movie. Please, please, please write another story or a sequel... need some Jeca love besides what my own brain has created for my own writing. Love your incorporation of music, quotes, and all things Beca snarkiness.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 42 . 1/19/2014
Haha! Oh man, this fic was wonderful. I loved how you ended it. That was just perfect. Great work!