Reviews for Halfway There
the-cari-moose chapter 42 . 10/29
This fic was absolutely incredible I enjoyed every minute of reading it. I love that basically all of it is canon and gives you insight into the movie that you never would have considered before. Pitch Perfect means so much more to me now after reading this.
the-cari-moose chapter 33 . 10/29
Oh my god, I love Jesse quoting The Breakfast Club, thr way the movie connects to memories of him...goddamn! And just Beca's life in relation to the movie... Wow I had never realised that.
the-cari-moose chapter 30 . 10/29
I am actually in love with Beca and Jesse's text convos.
the-cari-moose chapter 17 . 10/29
"The Trebles had gotten themselves into a bit of their namesake" L.O.V.E. I.T.
the-cari-moose chapter 1 . 10/28
Fuck yes it is so interesting to be able to get inside Becca's and Jesse's head, you do it really well.
EmilyTheShade chapter 42 . 6/12
I loved your story! You did the ending just perfectly. I love OUAT too, so I can't wait to check your other stories! Thank you for writing such an amazing and comedic story!
ACupcake7 chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
Vader in Dutch is father.
chelszy chapter 42 . 10/31/2015
Thank you so much for this! It was an awesome extension to read, and I love how everything you mention can be seamlessly integrated into the move. Loving the feels now! :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 42 . 8/15/2015
Amazing story, bravo! The ending was the best part ;)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
Love the bonding between Aubrey and Becca
BooksAreMedicine chapter 38 . 8/15/2015
So hilarious!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 37 . 8/15/2015
Like how the other girls are helping Becca and I appreciate the Star Wars reference
BooksAreMedicine chapter 36 . 8/15/2015
Like how you fill in the details about them starting to prepare for finals
BooksAreMedicine chapter 35 . 8/15/2015
So much grief, Jesse and Becca both are hurting :( love how it ends with a bit of hope though
BooksAreMedicine chapter 34 . 8/15/2015
Yes, more Donald, love that chill guy