Reviews for Yonder
328231 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
brief, to the point, and well written. It leaves me with a feeling of loneliness... :(
Yamaca chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Loved this one shot. I think A and C will always remain single. And this relationship is what that makes their love so strong. As painful as it is, I think the most ideal state of their relationship is not to be bound by each other. They have too much responsibilities to begin with.
TheHouseOfAthhaZala chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
feels sorry for them both..
so sad TT_TT
its nice and i like it :)

cya :D
Poopsickle.Stick chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I love how you portray their love for one another. Their relationship might not be perfect but I find the realization of their love perfect but sad. :'
ShaNelSha chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
oh my,, so sad :'(
but nice..
Freyris chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Crap, this is just so sad. /heartbreaks T3T)
Previously-FTS chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
TT_TT that's... so sad..
rynne chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
..., hihihi..., naloko mo q dun s summary ah... If u know what i mean Lol...,

..., but i agree with this fic.., if they're not going to be together, then i prefer that both of them are single.., ahaha..
..,so i think i2 n ung oneshot n cnbi mo.,,..., and u'r right.., sad nga 2.., at feel n feel q ung sadness...,

..,hmmm.., bigla q lng naisip itanong.., san mu hinuhugot ung mga stories mo?
Cyaaz chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
It's so Sad...
T_T
But I Still Like it...
esp chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
screw phones.. haha. *please delete the first one*

what i meant to say was... gah.. i forgot. I mean to say that this is really a recurrent theme... and i don't say that that is bad.. but after years of reading in here. i think, it kind of settles in that maybe... love stories isn't about the romance and fluff, and that screw happily ever afters because there mundane and cliched... but i like this. i love sad and wistful things... thanks :D