Reviews for DeceptiMOM
R.S and Rascal chapter 1 . 9/4
Best Tranformers fic ever...

I want to see June giving Unicron a time-out..
Springfeet chapter 1 . 8/27
Oh...my...Primus...THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. And when June told Megatron to go to his room and think about what he done wrong, I was literally laughing my tailpipe off! Great job!
ladybug02 chapter 1 . 7/28
HAHAHAHAHA! I REALLY like how june took control of the situation! it was AMAZING! ;3
Simana chapter 1 . 7/16
Hahaha, that was fraggin' hilarious! Literal tears were in my eyes from laughing so hard! Ohhh, that was brilliant! Soundwave wanting a new pet, June sending Megatron to his room like a scolded child... Oh, that was precious, precious! :)
:) That was funny! But I wish there was more!
sakurawriter chapter 1 . 1/18
So, so funny! And everyone was in character. Well done!
Cashagon chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
*can't stop laughing, face starting to hurt* HAHAHhahaHAHhhaahahAHA! This is hilarious. I love this!
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Yes! Yes!
grey-sentry chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Just what I needed before bedtime. XD
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Fabulous!
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
*pfft* BWAHAHAHAHA! *sounds of me rolling on floor having possibly-fatal laughing fit* So good... So good...
H chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
so funny i can't stop laughing, write more like this.
Melosa chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
LOL BEST STORY EVER! *Wipes a tear away* June sent Megatron to his room. XD It was well-written, spiced up with humor and sweeten with awesomeness. Just the way I like it!
TheCocconutSlinky chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
June went YOLO style XD, it was really well written.
Zanza Flux chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Oh wow, this story was so funny. I love that June was a pain in the aft for the 'Cons. She made up her mind she wasn't going to put up with them. It was so funny to see the 'Cons stumbling over themselves to attend to her crazy whims. They have no idea how much trouble having a human around could be. Look at Miko XD

The parts between June and Soundwave are so adorable. Megatron thinks that Soundwave's thought processor is still a little fuzzy and that is the reason he wants to keep June. I like to think that he has been spying on Jack and June for awhile and maybe watched the many interactions they have had together. I can see him observing the many times June has comforted her son when he was hurt or just needed someone to listen to him. She's a comforting presence and maybe Soundwave wanted that after loosing Lazerbeak. June was so busy plotting against her captors, I wonder if she even thought of this.

I would love to see a short story or a one shot where Soundwave gets his strength back and tries to get June back. Maybe he'll stalk her a little bit *laughs at that image* I can almost see Jack trying to defend his mom from a giant, silent mech who is trying to take her away XD That would actually be kinda cute. Oh boy, June gaining a Decepticon as a guardian. The Autobots would have a field day with that *laughs*