Reviews for Missing Pieces
Hazeldene chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This is exquisite, so beautifully written, so innocent and sad and honest. You captured Edward's sadness and guilt and self destructive anger at himself so beautifully. And Bella was strong and determined and confident, she held them together when he felt he didn't deserve it.

This short story really could be the start of a much bigger story. I would love to see these two grow into adulthood together. Study, work, a wedding, honeymoon, children a home. They deserve it all,
Please write it for them! You are such a talented and sensitive writer, I really look forward to seeing more of your work,
Thank you for this insight into two special lives.
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was really, incredibly beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was very moving.
Alicia23 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
So good! I'm putting this story on alert in the hope you decide to continue it! Please do! This can't be the end for them. I have so many questions. Why would Bella tell him to hold out for a good girl? Is she still going to write to him? Will Edward ever be able to tell her he loves her? Do they have a chance at happiness?! I want to know ;)))
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Heartbreakingly lovely. You have made me feel his pain, guilt, & self hatred; her longing, concern, & immature indignation vividly.

Another beautiful story. Thanks forfeit.
Jen
not done baking chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Your writing in this was solid. You definitely deserved the awards you got for this, and more. My one issue was that the ending wasn't clear for me. I felt like this was a really good bye for Bella, but I can't figure out why she would leave permanently. Other than this was such a good story.
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I meant to review this a couple of weeks ago - seeing you on ADF reminded me that I hadn't yet. This was one of my favourites in the contest. I really liked your styling, and reading about teens is always a massive plus in my book. Oh, and I really loved this Edward.

Thanks so much for sharing this. :]
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Absolutely heartbreaking and beautiful! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
LF7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Sooo good. Wish there was more.

Lovely job!

Laura :)
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is a story I would so much like to read more on. For now, I'm glad that he has opened up some to Bella and is beginning to accept affection from people.
cullensrule chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
That was a fabulous story. Thanks.
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I cried a lot. I'm still crying. Again, you're brilliant. This story is brilliant. Thank you.
mem4375 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is a wonderful story.
helenemc chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow! Beautifully written and so full of emotions. Love your writing.
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Yeah. Crying. So emotional. Well done!
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »