Reviews for Missing Pieces
TangerSoto chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Thank you. There is hope someone there.
NoWayWithWords chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Loved this so much... Wish there was more! (I'm greedy like that!)
archy12 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Again,amazingly written.A very sensitive topic,dealt amount of guilt Edward must be's impossible to not for Bella's persistence,he would have ruined his life completely,because there was nobody asking him to rise above his pain and guilt.
Anita chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Beautiful story, thank you.
strangevisions chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Thank you. It was brilliant.
Twi-teacher chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wow! Great writing. I definitely need more of these two.
casey-leigh chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I loved this story
ickaren chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I think these two are wiser than their elders. Edward's parents are hurting and trying to make it through, struggling and not knowing what to do. Bella's parents are trying to do what is right, trying to help out their friends, protect Bella, provide something for Edward, but no one really trusts him with anything anymore, unable to truly like him or accept him...except Bella. I hope that is enough for him to keep going and truly find himself.
LMDyn chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I loved this story. It's so sad but so beatiful at the same time. Plus you're a very talented writer. The story's got great potential, you should really consider continuinig it, I think these characteters deserve it.
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Definitely needs another chapter. See where they are in the future. Please?
Hazeldene chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This is exquisite, so beautifully written, so innocent and sad and honest. You captured Edward's sadness and guilt and self destructive anger at himself so beautifully. And Bella was strong and determined and confident, she held them together when he felt he didn't deserve it.

This short story really could be the start of a much bigger story. I would love to see these two grow into adulthood together. Study, work, a wedding, honeymoon, children a home. They deserve it all,
Please write it for them! You are such a talented and sensitive writer, I really look forward to seeing more of your work,
Thank you for this insight into two special lives.
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was really, incredibly beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was very moving.
Alicia23 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
So good! I'm putting this story on alert in the hope you decide to continue it! Please do! This can't be the end for them. I have so many questions. Why would Bella tell him to hold out for a good girl? Is she still going to write to him? Will Edward ever be able to tell her he loves her? Do they have a chance at happiness?! I want to know ;)))
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Heartbreakingly lovely. You have made me feel his pain, guilt, & self hatred; her longing, concern, & immature indignation vividly.

Another beautiful story. Thanks forfeit.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »