Reviews for Missing Pieces
Alicia23 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
So good! I'm putting this story on alert in the hope you decide to continue it! Please do! This can't be the end for them. I have so many questions. Why would Bella tell him to hold out for a good girl? Is she still going to write to him? Will Edward ever be able to tell her he loves her? Do they have a chance at happiness?! I want to know ;)))
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Heartbreakingly lovely. You have made me feel his pain, guilt, & self hatred; her longing, concern, & immature indignation vividly.

Another beautiful story. Thanks forfeit.
Jen
not done baking chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Your writing in this was solid. You definitely deserved the awards you got for this, and more. My one issue was that the ending wasn't clear for me. I felt like this was a really good bye for Bella, but I can't figure out why she would leave permanently. Other than this was such a good story.
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I meant to review this a couple of weeks ago - seeing you on ADF reminded me that I hadn't yet. This was one of my favourites in the contest. I really liked your styling, and reading about teens is always a massive plus in my book. Oh, and I really loved this Edward.

Thanks so much for sharing this. :]
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Absolutely heartbreaking and beautiful! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
LF7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Sooo good. Wish there was more.

Lovely job!

Laura :)
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is a story I would so much like to read more on. For now, I'm glad that he has opened up some to Bella and is beginning to accept affection from people.
cullensrule chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
That was a fabulous story. Thanks.
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I cried a lot. I'm still crying. Again, you're brilliant. This story is brilliant. Thank you.
mem4375 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is a wonderful story.
helenemc chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow! Beautifully written and so full of emotions. Love your writing.
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Yeah. Crying. So emotional. Well done!
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Wow! Great job! One of the most powerful stories I've ever read. Bella's intense longing and Edward's gutwrenching pain just about did me in, but the love, the overwhelming love they had for one another, love that was so real you could taste it-that's the emotion I felt all the way down to my toes.

Do you have any intention of continuing this story? The ending was perfect the way you wrote it, and brought tears to my eyes, but I would LOVE to read more about these two. Somehow I don't seem ready to let them go!
Lostgirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Cue the tears... *sobs* Holy shit, this story is amazing! I can totally see why it was Rochelle A's first choice. So intense. Captivating. Mesmerizing. Just... I can't seem to find the right words to tell you how much I loved it. To be honest, much as I appreciated your story that won the contest, this one resonated much more with me. I think it's because I love these characters so. They both have so much heart. You know? (I hope you understand; English is not my mother tongue.) Any chance you would think of writing a sequel? I want so badly to know what's going to happen to them next. Whether you do or not, thank you for writing this story. It is wonderful.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Truly beautiful
finding the bright that hides in the closed room
waiting for the right time to
come back out into the sunshine

hold on Edward