Reviews for Missing Pieces
ginginlee chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Man, you are so good at angst. And you nail writing teenagers, so all of your fics have layers of nostalgia as well. This one hurt so good, I absolutely loved it.
fangrl01 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
What a story. You had me tearing up at the end. Thank you for the journey.
CrumblingFool chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Good hell. Your words are so lovely and beautiful every time I try and write a review my words seem to fall short.

I hope they get their time together.
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This broke my heart! The guilt he carries tore at my insides and it really made me experience varying emotions while reading. I liked it a lot!
jmolly chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
What a wonderful story. I'm with Rochelle.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I hope they find each other again and are ready for each other.
black rose a.k.a jane chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Aww that was so sweet and sad. i cryed! i loved it!
donlou78 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Awww...I just want to give Edward one long hug.
This is such a lovely story and would be great if you continued with it.
brytam chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is a great story. I hope there is more to come.

Thanks for sharing
Tammy
scarletoctopus chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I'm not much for writing reviews but I really enjoyed this. It was a very interesting to read. Edward is flawed and Bella is trying her best to do everything she can for him even though the people around them disapprove. However she can't fix him but her just being there for him is enough. I can't eloquently write down my thoughts properly but I just like that even at the end of the story it isn't immediately all happily ever afters, because life doesn't work that way. There's going to be a lot of hard work for these two and I think your writing really demonstrated that.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Feeling empty and full at the same time. :)
thimbles chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh, my lovely love.

You know how much I love your words. I love them as much as I love your insight into human nature, the complexity of relationships, and the nuance of character.

It's only a matter of time before your books are on my shelves, when I'll hand them to my children when they're old enough and say "my friend wrote this."

Thank you for writing, bb. Thank you for your words.

Shell xx
BellaCullenPR chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Awww can I hug him for an eternity?

I liked it too :)
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
well done
Twilight-Girl23 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is such an amazing story, it was so sad but so good. I know the story ended where it did for a reason, but it would be awesome if there was a continuation!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »