Reviews for Chained
JenJen chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
So many feelz...
Caruka chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Soooooooooooooooooooo angsty! I could not picture Max allowing the baby call Logan Daddy, instead of Alex...
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
It's a wonderful story! Sad.
Ellie101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
ANGST! Am...Choking...On...The...ANGST!

Well at least Max didn't sucker-punch him like last time... Oh, wait. She kinda did, didn't she? Well at least she did it with good INTENTIONS. But yeah... The road to hell is paved with-. Okay, shit. So, yeah. Angst-WOW.

But still. So sad and sweetly bitter. Like a piece of candy drenched in salt, left out in the rain and run over thousands of times by traffic... :P If you followed that then I comend you. Trust me, this whole review made more sense the first time around. Damn you, internet connection! DAMN YOU!
Ellie101 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
DUDE! That was so good! And sad, and angsty-WOW. But so good! :P
crimsonshadoe chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Hey baloo,

i read this on your website a while ago... actually i read the whole series, what you've written so far. Its an amazing series, so raw and emotional... it made me cry, and i hardly ever cry for stories!

I can really imagine max screwing up their lives like that, out of some misguided sense of duty. And if it was just hers and Logan', then fine, that's her business. but can't she see what shes doing to Alec? She makes me so damn mad - she may think she's being strong by staying with logan and her whole matyr-act-thing, but if she really was, she'd stop pretending and she'd tell logan the truth... he probably already suspects it anyway. Argh!

Anyway. great series. You're not just gonna leave it like that though, are you? You said that you know how its gonna end, so please please please can you finish it?
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Wow. If this is what you come up with on the spur of the moment, your 'take-lots-of-time-to-think-about-it' pieces must be incredible indeed! As usual, I loved the unique and intelligent insights, loved the smoothness of your writing style. Well done!
jg chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
I just want to punch Max in the face for this one. She's made it so no one can have a happy ending.
pemberley chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. That's all I can think of. I'm too sad.
kitty-kat12 chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
that was great but so sad...poor alec...i feel terrible for him...i wished u'd continue and have alec and max end up...it's heartbreaking that they love each other and they cant be together...i really really hope that they end up together...its only right...anyway, that was awesome, i luv your fics...great job...keep it up
jg chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Ahhhh. Way sad. Really good, but way sad.
jewls13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
wow
zacbele2002 chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
This really dedpressed me each of the four times I read it. Good work. I just looove to be depressed. Not.

You have really kept Max in character still pretty unevolved still annoying and yeah I could see Alec going down this route. Really really well done piece made me stop and think about stuff fanfic doesn't usually affect me like that.
Raydyan chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
I clicked on this story coz it had your name on it. It didn't disappoint. You're a great writer, thank you for giving us this warming piece. The writing is beautiful and the content tugs at your heart. I loved it :)
Brin chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! so sad... :-( i really loved reading this!