Reviews for All This Time
AriRina chapter 29 . 5/14
I loved this fanfic. Especially the Katherine and Elena interactions sold it to me big time. I never knew how one could make Katherine and Elena actually being friends, but you didn't just make them friends, you made it FUN. I especially loved their "frennemy turned family" dynamic. Thank you for writing it!
amcke1991 chapter 29 . 5/3
OK can I just say THIS WAS MY FAVOURITE FAN FIC EVer! I CANNOT WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL! I love how you incorporated everything from 2010 and 1864/5 from the series with the adjustments here and there. Made it so easy to picture in my head. I just LOVE how it all played out and everyone is so much more content with current life now and really they all got there happy ending.
amcke1991 chapter 26 . 5/3
Will Damon suddenly remember when she goes back to 2010?
amcke1991 chapter 14 . 5/2
DUN DUN DUN! How will he react hmmm
amcke1991 chapter 11 . 5/2
Omg that chapter was AMAZING! Love seeing the bond between the “petrovas” and stealing Damon’s bourbon haha
amcke1991 chapter 6 . 5/2
Human Damon! Ahhhhh! ..
amcke1991 chapter 5 . 5/2
DUN DUN DUN!... love how Katherine is in 1864. They seem like they’re going to get up to a lot of mischief together but now Katherine waking her from her dream. Did she say Damon out loud maybe... hmmm
amcke1991 chapter 2 . 5/2
2am. I really shouldn’t begin a new fanfic but this already has me hooked. So excited to read an 1864 fic! Let’s begin Elena!
the-power-of-love chapter 29 . 3/6
loved it great story
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2018
I'm Italian and I wanted to point out that you wrote one of the traduction wrong. It should be. "Ne discuteremo nel mio ufficio, piccolo disgustoso codardo"
Still the story is truly beautiful
Can't wait to reed more
TMI527 chapter 29 . 8/23/2018
I just finished this story and I’m in love! It was absolutely amazing! The last chapter was definitely my favorite
Jessica Raedawn chapter 29 . 7/26/2018
Incredible story, I loved it very much.
Analise S chapter 29 . 7/24/2018
Brilliant story, I bloody loved it.
candycane56 chapter 29 . 7/21/2018
I started reading this yesterday, it's incredible. I adore it. Thanks so much for putting it here for us to read and enjoy.
Clementyne G chapter 29 . 7/21/2018
This story was fantastic. Thank you for reposting it here.