Reviews for Ain't We Just
WinJennster chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
This is so perfect. I think I actually liked it better than the original ep! Slowly working my way through these, on to Our Mrs. Winchester!
Rhiotre chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
One word for this: AWESOME! Another great story, RP! Thanks so much! I am looking forward to Our Mrs. Winchester tomorrow! Have a wonderful day and stay shiny! :)
Rhiotre chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
What a great way to start the new year! Man pain and teary eyes all around. I thought they made too light of Simon's willingness to die with River too. I like the way you treated the same with Gabriel & Castiel. Hopefully we will see the light heartedness return to Cas. I don't like him all gloomy. Thanks much for doing this! I hope your new year will be shiny and bright and good to you too! Happy New! Stay shiny!
ship.me chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
big damn heroes! ugh - you had me scared for a second there. I was like, oh no, she said it was going to be different! Someone's going to die! ::whew::
Rhiotre chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
How wonderful more story! What a wonderful present! I am so enjoying this and I am so glad you are taking your time to do this. I really am looking forward to more soon! I am sorry you didn't get *this* for Christmas. Mebbe next year! Stay shiny!
RhioTre chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Wonderful to find more story to read on Christmas Day! It's like an extra present from Santa. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and got everything you wanted, Rainpebbles! I know if you did that you now own all this loveliness! Thanks so much for a non-cliffy, but you did make Cas and Gabe hurt. :( Looking forward to more soon! Stay shiny!
RHIOTRE chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
I have run out of story - probably best as I have to get up early in the morning for work! I love what you are doing and want you to keep on doing this! Looking forward to more. Thanks so much! Keep Shiny!
west189 chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
I just started wondering about how much you have to rewatch Firefly to get all of the details right..
ship.me chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Just read through the series :] Man I miss firefly and I like the characters you picked for the crossover. A lot of fun and looking forward to what's next