Reviews for Change In Direction
Kennely chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
I'm really happy to see that this story is being finished, it's by far my favorite fanfic... I could read it over hundreds of times:) please keep updating and I'll keep reviewing. I really wanna see this story's ending.
taiyauchiha21 chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
please update soon! i'm loving the story and hope to see it continued quick!
ElmosBuddy chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
you need to give credit to Tasha Ashes. This idea was their's originally and you plagiarized their summary.
TurtleDovesRule chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I'm not entirely liking some of the changes being made. Because these changes had to somehow be incorporated, grammar was sacrificed at times. This is why it's so dangerous to do these things. Those of us that have read the original are expecting nothing less of it, so the smallest mistakes will still stick out to us. On the same point, the first 23 chapters could have gone untouched because Tasha Ashes wrote them, and her writing is sacred to those who read the original. I know this sounds like a flame so let me bring up a couple of good points. Like I said before, this is a pretty dangerous thing to do, so I do commend you for taking the challenge. I also appreciate the fact that you like this enough to say "It's gotta get done". The author needs to post that the story is being handed over to you because, as you can already see, there are people that don't believe you. It only takes ten minutes to type "Hey, guys. I'm so sorry for not updating, but I've been really busy. Because my schedule is so tight, I am unable to continue. However, I'm passing the story over to... so check it out. Goodbye. -Tasha Ashes." So if the author really gave you authorization, then talk to the author. You have to gain credibility.
tokiohotellover94 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
uhh hun, why dont you link the original author?, the story is too far along for you not to link it so your readers could check it out more in depth, besides that, it was a fantastic and unique read when Tasha Ashes uploaded it, i cant imagine it being "renovated". besides all that, are you planning to finish it? if you are i sincerly hope you have her permission and i hope you stick to the plotline and the characters already amazingly molded personalities.
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
As much as I would like to assume that you have been passed the authorship, I find it strange that there are no official messages from Tasha Ashes and I also find it very rude that you have not once acknowledged who the original author is in your profile, the summary or the story itself. This story is not your brainchild and it is only right to respect the original owner of the story by acknowledging and giving the link to the original story.
anthologylover chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Update soon. ! please && thnk yuh i likee the story.!
missjewels chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I am amazed to see this story up. This is one of the first fanfics I remember following and it hasn't been updated in years (not to mention it's been even longer since I first found it). I can't believe it's up here. You say you have the author's permission: I assume that's the truth. What I want to know is why it is being re-uploaded? Baffling. Perhaps you should put something on your profile or in the Author's Note explaining this to the general public.
lalala chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This story is simply amazing! I bet it's going to be really interesting. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good luck!