Reviews for Sentimental Tripe
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
The part where Sherlock says he doesn't want to see Molly hurt and the last part were my favorites!
Anya Braginskaya chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
First of all, I would really like to let you know how much I like your writing. Except I sort of feel bad saying that because I tell a lot of people that. But yours is better than most. If that makes sense at all...
Secondly, H&M is... inexpensive? For the "poor", like Molly? I'll just go crawl back into my poverty-stricken hole, then. It's got Wal-Mart blankets in it... Okay, that was a slighte xaggeration. Honestly, though, from
what I have been told, H&M stuff is really expensive. But I've never even been allowed to go inside an H&M shop, let alone look at the prices of clothing.
Okay, back to the actual subject of this review. What makes you think John treats women badly? Certainly, the BBC version never seems to keep one around for long, but he doesn't seem to treat them terribly, even from Sherlock's perspective (which, it seems, is the general perspective we see the events of the show from, as apposed to Watson's point of view). Even in the books, he doesn't treat them badly... at least, not badly considering the time and place the ACD canon takes place.
Also, please, tell me, how do you make Sherlock's attitude towards other people so scathing and accurate? Because I am currently incapable of writing him the way he is, despite having a similar attitude as him. He always ends up caring too much. He becomes like... like a fluff ball. How do I avoid that?
Again, your writing is just... ugh. I'd say it's perfect, but that sounds far too cheesy and unrealistic, so I'll say it's absolutely excellent. Because it's one in the morning here, and I'm nowhere near finished reading.
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was lovely; very sweet and yet a touch of sadness.
pinkyapple chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This is a great story. You write the characters and their interactions with each other so well. And the cohabitation of Sherlock and Molly is melancholy, but still precious. Great job on this.
Grace chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I am in drabble heaven. Loved it.
weirdnessunleashed chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I'm glad I came across this fic! I'm normally not a fan of Sherlock/Molly stories, but this one only has very subtle hints and I guess the reader can take it anyway they like. Loved reading it!
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I love this. Just everything from John to Sherlock and his TV shows (especially Jerry S). It's also quite IC despite the AU context, which I always love.

Is there a companion piece to this, say in Sherlock's pov; it would be interesting to see inside his head during these events.
FaeBreeze chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is adorable.
patemalah21 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I loved this story. I worry about poor John though.
Captain Rilee chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was lovely. You're style is lovely. The little details are wonderful! The coaster sculptures, the touch on her hand when John's at the door. Really lovely 3
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Very nice. Think Sherlock is a little protective of Dr Hooper
kawoosh chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aw, this was cute!
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Don't know what to make of it either but I like it. :)
shepweir always chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oh that was so fun and the last line was just perfect. I really enjoyed that John kissed her and that Sherlock naturally correctly predicted it. What can you say but bad telly, Molly, and Sherlock with a touch of John thrown in is just too yummy to resist?
watercolour dreams chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I really liked this. It was short, sweet and written quite well, however, I found that ending a little abrupt. Otherwise, it was really damn good. Well done!