Reviews for Drive Darling
Feather ligth chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
Wow this is extremely good! I just love the concept and the pairing is so misterios *-*
ClearMortality chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
This chapter is FAR better than I imagined it would be. Reading it instead of studying was totally worth it.

I simply love this chapter. Words aren't enough to describe how I'm feeling right now and the unspeakable curiosity as to what Yuui's planning on showing Syaoron, or how Yuui got this 'talent' of his in the first place. I like how, at the exact moment when Yuui and Syaoron were talking about Freya, she gives her beloved son a call. I hope you'll talk more about Freya (and maybe Ashura too? Even Fai, if we're all lucky?) in the succeeding chapters.

This has been quite an amazing read. I hope more will come soon! :)
ClearMortality chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I know it's been a couple of years since you posted this, but would it be a hopeless attempt to wait on that Yuui-centric Part II? So far, I don't think I've encountered a plot such as this and it's proven to be truly interesting.
Tomi Lang chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I admit that I don't have much to say as I purely enjoyed this chapter. I mean, I just hope the 25th will come faster!

...what a lame review. I hope you forgive me. I don't have anything smarter to say, yet I wanted you to know I love the story so far and want more :3
TrueDespair chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
OMG I COULD SO HUG YOU RIGHT NOW. I MEAN AH! THIS IS AMAZING, I HAD TO READ IT ALL THREE FREAKING TIMES BECAUSE IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER...well best thing so far since there is a part two...BUT I DON'T CARE, I LOVE THIS FIC AND I WAS NOT EXPECTING YUUI TO BE WHAT HE IS ( Or was since...wow. XD ) AH, THIS IS JUST AMAZING AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR PART TWO.

AND YES, I'M USING CAPS LOCK BECAUSE IT IS SO GREAT. XD