Reviews for A Stranger as a Husband
Will you finish the story? Or do you consider this as finishing a story? Anyway, I really liked it
srhittson chapter 16 . 11/28/2015
Love love love love the story. I can't wait for more. Please update again soon.
schuester-pillsbury chapter 15 . 10/14/2015
AMAZING AS USUAL! Happy to see this story wrapping up and THOSE TWO FINALLY GETTING BACK AT IT LOL! Can't wait for the end and I can't wait for the new story! Loved this chapter! Update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/15/2015
Lo vas a continuar?
KayRich13 chapter 14 . 6/7/2015
Im so pumped to see what happens! I NEED the next one! I'm soooo happy you're writing again :)
schuester-pillsbury chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
LOVED IT! I LOVE HOW EMMA IS SLOWLY FALLING IN LOVE WITH WILL AGAIN! SO CUTE! UPDATE SOON!
schuester-pillsbury chapter 13 . 5/28/2015
ABSOLUTELY LOVE WHERE YOU'RE TAKING THIS STORY! SOOO GOOD! UPDATE SOON! LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/27/2015
Why did he sell them though? Now i am interested. (Moonybike)
The Show most Go on chapter 12 . 5/18/2015
Please update. you can not leave me with the expectation!
was a relly good chapter please update :)
schuester-pillsbury chapter 12 . 5/18/2015
LOVED IT! As always ;) Can't wait for the next one!
The Show most Go on chapter 11 . 5/13/2015
Please update, the only reason for that i be paying internet is for read your story
Wemmaddicted chapter 11 . 4/28/2015
Oh god you're playing with my feelings... I actually thought you'd write Will was engaged to another person but yeah so relieved it didn't happen like that. That was a great chapter! Please update very soon so I can find out what's gonna happen next!
Moonbike chapter 11 . 4/25/2015
Thank god! Finally!
schuester-pillsbury chapter 11 . 4/24/2015
HOLY SHIT YES! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! MY HEART WAS POUNDING NEAR THE END! WOW! GREAT JOB! UPDATE SOON!
schuester-pillsbury chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
OMFG! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HANGING THERE! AHHH! UPDATE SOON! CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER :D!