Reviews for Five Years
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 1/17
I really hoped for more actual sex. Damn that was fucking sexy though. I LOVE Ollie and Tommy and wish there was more fics of them together. Such a perfect pairing. x3
Siriusly Ironic chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I would actually really love to read more. I love this story and to be honest am a little sad it ended XD I wish there were more Ollie x Tommy fics especially ones written as well as this one was
agd888 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Really good story, love this pairing, this was fun
Alice chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I love this. You're right there are no fics with this pairing but I ship it so hard. Go Olly/Tommy dinghy.
PhoebeGleek chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
LOved it!
I'd love to read more Ollie/Tommy!
Chester chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I adore this couple and you can't really find it anywhere. So thanks for writing this, I liked it. :)
EmeraldGrey57 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
OMG... This is so fucken hot! I love it! Especially since there aren't many of these. You have to write another one. I'm not even kidding :P I love it when Detective Lance comes in! Classic! So hot...
ishala8 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This has got to be my favourite fic in this fandom. It's a shame there aren't more of this pairing. Oliver and Tommy were so made for each other! That you for taking the time to write this fic and share it with us, I really enjoyed it.
TamKent chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Please continue this. That was great and I want more of this couple. There isn't enough of these boys, together at least.
grimmich chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
ooo I hope there is more, it was HOT!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I loved it!
Autum chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Oh, yes, pleas! Pleas, pleas, pleas write another part, make that two parts, make that a whole fucking novel!
I loved everything, form the awkward teenager bit to the fake- come- real-sex bit to them beein caught by good old Lance. That was hilarious, I just have to picture his face over and over again.
I wouldn't mind, very much the opposite of mind, if you choose to make this in a longer story, I will follow it, that's for sure!
ggh chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Two words.
!?
Pace1818 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I freaking love this!
DoctorBonesFannibal chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
awesome amazing! love it! another chapter please, either version you suggested, I don't mind, I just want more