Reviews for EO Challenge: Undo it Yourself
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I would absolutely allow Dean to lay a hardwood floor in my house. 3

I'm surprised that Sam doubted his brother at all. Of course, the scorch mark could be covered with a little rug. :D

Very nicely done. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Hopefully for Sam, Dean won't love all his handiwork like he does the Impala.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
That is what throw rugs are for Sam. You are in so much trouble. Nice little drabble, well done!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Nice to see them still being together even after the life of hunting is over for them. I think Dean would be crafty like that and I can sooo picture Sam in a library all the time so a librarian works perfectly! Cool story.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Hehe - my hopes are with Sam. If Dean's dedication to this home is anywhere near his dedication for the Impala - boy, that's gonna get bad :-)

Nice curtain!fic (err - I had to google that...) - so incredibly peaceful it almost hurts ;D

xx Kate
sylia91 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh now you're just showing off but amazing triple use of the challenge word and Sammy better start running for the hills. The only thing worse would have been damaging the Impala.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh no! Poor Sam. :(

Love this, tho!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Yikes, Sam you may as well just go on the run - there's no way that this is every going to be forgotten!

So let's see, in this story you got Sam getting in the way of all Dean's laying and hammering... right, no change there then ;)
WinJennster chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
hahaha that's wonderful! i love it!
AuntMo chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I have no doubt that Dean would AWESOME at making a floor,building a house, etc.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I have full confidence that Dean can lay a great floor (and would be a great lay on the floor :coughs: lol)...awww Sammy, he won't mind :D. It is your first memory in the new house :). Man, I love thinking of them with a home :).