Reviews for Distance
Listerly chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Fangirling. Fangirling so hard 'cause I can relate to the "run faster when on the treadmill because your're upset" and I can relate to the rejection and I ship these two so hard and oh my God, I love you Michelle.
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Ha ha.
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
best ending ever. done. XD
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
haha love the last line
BettyBackInTheDay chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I love your style of writing. It has a mature edge to it. You kept the core personalities of each character while allowing them to evolve seemingly on their own terms. Very well done and fun to read. I'm also pleased to see you wrote a few X Files stories. I look forward to reading those over Christmas.
JustRunOn chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Me gusta! I like the beginning, where Clint is kinda jealous... Well written.
Maxiekat chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Loved it :)
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Awesome! The UST, the almost RST, their voices... I love everything about this :D
Dana007 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
You impress me every fic, congratulations!
I loved the ending and made me imagine a larger fic with this theme: jealousy at issue!

Think about it! ;)
Vahkhiin chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Completely brilliant! Very amazingly well written and neither of them ever strayed from character.
LoveMyShows chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Great story! And I love how the ending wraps it up with humor.
toegirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Michelle, you always write the most amazing stuff. Accidental Bucktasha or no, this is great. Thank you.
Malmal86 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Hahaha... Awe so good! You should keep going with this one!
Orion84 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Love the last line! I can totally hear her saying that.
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Very nicely done. Am I off the mark, though, for thinking that Natasha's feelings aren't reflected in her statement that she "will always choose you" (for that, as another reviewer pointed out, could be spoken out of loyalty - the debt talking). No, I read her genuine affection in the two times she calls Clint an "idiot". Now THAT is affection.

And yes, I second the reviewer who wants Whedon to see this. Maybe we'll need to create a popular groundswell of "they're just friends!" as the Winter Soldier approacheth ...? ;-)