Reviews for Roughneck
Reviewer chapter 4 . 2/5
I am late to this story obviously. After reading the latest update for Tommy (which is an amazing story btw) I decided to check out your other stories.

There is no doubt that you are "kinda like Alice". So many stereo-types promoted in this story. Yikes. So glad stereo-types are usually wrong. Too bad narrow minded people can't see past the lie. Very interesting story...off to read the next chapter.
pnkats chapter 9 . 1/11
Yeah she is giving it to poor Edward too!
pnkats chapter 8 . 1/11
Oh Bella!
pnkats chapter 7 . 1/11
Hope she doesn't break his heart
pnkats chapter 6 . 1/10
Yeah that damn Bella. She could learn a thing of two from Edward.
pnkats chapter 5 . 1/10
So she is going to be all mean to him? Does she feel guilty because she is attracted to him?
pnkats chapter 4 . 1/10
So she wants to work with Edward? I would too!
pnkats chapter 3 . 1/10
It's horrible for childer to be subjected to awful parents like that. Poor edward
pnkats chapter 2 . 1/10
So peter died huh? Guess that makes the way easier for Edward. I used to live in Odessa. God I hated it. There isn't anything green there. Just a big dust bowl.
pnkats chapter 1 . 1/10
Like this. Can't wait to see how they got here
Lucy chapter 4 . 1/5
You are very talented - I could totally picture the "church scene", feel it.
Thanks a lot for writing this story.
You are loved in France !
Lucy chapter 2 . 1/5
Oh what a rough start ! I loved this chapter and can't wait to read what's next.
You are loved in France !
redviolet chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
Whiplash for sure! Hope she doesn't break his heart again. I hope you continue.
LucyKru chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Love it! I tried to follow your link for your FB group but it won't let me.. Can I have the name so I can look it up?:)
MinaRivera chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Too my time to read this update and god, what the hell is Bella thinking! Thanks for the update, hon. I'm on twitter too MariuxitaR
Thanks for the update, girlie.
xo Mina