Reviews for Mad
rats xp chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
i like it, and i completely agree, he is Mad for Alice ;)
TXJ chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Well played.
S. Vespertine chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Did I like it?

Yes; I thought it was very cleverly written, the Hatter Clan Madness, mixed in with the Hatter from Tim Burton's character.
Well done.
canterlevi chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I do like this story. I like how it fades back-and-forth between what his happening to Hatter in the present and his family history. I'm not necessarily a fan of 'meta' type fics (which I'm not really sure what meta is anyway) but his inner thoughts and mental reeling between the then and now is compelling. And Alice as his anchor, pulling us (and him) definitely back to the present is deft and well executed.
Ron W.312 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
All i have to say is awesome. That's what this was. Sheer awesome.
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Love, love, LOVE it!
Nocturnal Elle chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
"The fight became a blur, the chair became a shield, and Hatter rippled with energy. His eyes burned with intensity as he stared down his opponent. Something inside him turned to white-hot fire." My favorite passage! So lyrical.
They-Want-Me-To-Tap-Dance chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
So, this has basis in American McGee's Alice, by the color of Alice's eyes and her hair. Did you make up the back story of the Hatter family, or was that a previously existing back story? Were you describing a congenital defect in David Hatter that made him not be able to go mad easily or just not all, even if it was there? How would speaking in riddles have given him away when he was interrogated?