Reviews for The Kingdom Hearts Chronicles: The Knife and the Key
Evelyn1563 chapter 1 . 5/4/2018
very good
Red Diz chapter 25 . 10/30/2016
I'm surprised by the lack of reviews this story has it's really good! Please update!
JJ chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
Where did you get purple hair? Kairi's hair is red. Anyway, love the story. Wonder what'll happen next.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/6/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! But what happens next? Where is the ending chapter?
Bailey24 chapter 25 . 11/3/2014
more please(:
DaniPotterLovesGod chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Honestly, why does this only have three reviews? This is incredible! This is an idea that I really have not seen before. Granted, you could be more descriptive, but that is something we could all work on. On to the next chapter!

God bless!
Bezerker21 chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
No fair! Okay, I'm a hypocrite, I am going to leave cliffhangers too, but still!
chris chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I just wanted to say that all these chapters and this story only has one review. I haven't even read it. P.S. It's mostly because I'm not a kingdom hearts fan. I do like Narnia though.
Internet Nobody chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
This is a really entertaining story! The beginning with Lucy interacting with some of the other Friends of Narnia was enjoyable, I loved the part when Lucy met Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy, and the fight with the Heartless in the clock tower was intense! The ending of this chapter has me on the edge of my toes! It looks like Neverland's the next stop! I can't wait to see how this story continues! Keep up the good work!