Reviews for A Birthday To Remember
shantiprime chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
I just got through reading both chapters and you have made want for more. Please do finish your story, it is very touching for Christian and Ted to share this moment.
Please do keep writing. Thank you very much.
skf22 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
I love this story! Please continue and update soon.
kallipygos chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
WOW ! Absolute great story ! Please continue writing it, I'd love to know how this emotional roller-coaster will turn out.
Greatings from Germany
Corinna
wishboneheart chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Wow! Can't wait for this story to continue.
Dreamcatcher51 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
AWESOME story. WOW, so intense. I know this was hard for you to write, cause it was hard reading it. I liked it very much, though. It really touched my heart. I would love to find out what else Christian told Ted about his past. I REALLY look forward to reading more of this story. Pleeeaasseeee update :)
jnie3 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
another great story..look forward for next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I am so eager to read the next chapter, even though it was hard to read the first two. I just cannot imagine how Christian must be feeling while disclosing so much about his sad and horrible past. So far, I think you have captured a more serene man that has come to accept his past without breaking down or losing control. This Christian is more matured, more accepting. I guess the love and support of his wife changed him, he's a better man. I can't wait to read if and how he tells Teddy about his past with other women, I don't think he needs to disclose to much about that, if he wants to keep his close relatinship with him.
Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Please keep writing - up at least until CG's 5Oth - great story to tell, intrigued by how far CG will tell

P
Serina93 chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
To be honest i feel like i can't read any more otherwise i will start to cry.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Very interesting story, I can't wait to read how far Christian will go with his personal story. I am equally interested to find out how Theodore will respond to his father's confession of his childhood, and later years. Keep it up, please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Wow, this story is really good, and you got me hooked. So far I think Christian is doing it right, but must be so difficult for him. I wonder how Theodore will handle it after he hears the rest. How far will will Christian take it?
Update soon?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I just found your story, and I love it. It is so different from many others out there. Too many Christian cheats on poor Anastasia, or Jack or Elena out to get poor Ana. Enough, this story touches me deeply. How you are able to write such a touching story about such a flawed man like Christian and still make him so humanly good regarding his family is a great surprise to me. Please continue this story, I cannot wait to follow the rest of their conversation. And seriously, all of you out there, where are the reviews? This story is worth the time to read and review! Great job.
znadias24 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Definitely tear-worthy. I look forward to reading the rest!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I find this story very moving so far. All I have been reading latetly is stories about Christian cheating on Ana or Jack and Elena making their lives miserable. This is very refreshing, a story of a very flawed man who loves his family above anything else. Very well written, look forward to your next chapter. Seriously people, where are the rest of the reviews?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
sad but good. update please