Reviews for gleaming of the hunt
lifelovechocolate chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
love this story... it's a powerful piece... :)
munaxoxox chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
amazing !
Landscaper01AccountDeactivated chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Very interesting dynamic you had going with the two of them...I felt like it definitely could have been a scene from the movie!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Another Batman-story?! :D I suppose I can't read the new chapter of "Where a blade..." yet, because I suppose it's as long as they always are, but I hope I have enough time to read this. :)

God, and why doesn't it surprise me that you're writing Selina as she should be written? ;) How she knows her city, how she is used to it and it's because of the town that she became the way she is now.

"Selina hadn't bothered yet with the soup lines or the supply centers; she could get by well enough on her own, and she was not one to take where others needed more."
Yes, and I can imagine her to think this way. She is able to surive on her own, but she knows others are not as talented as she is.
And the way she is talking to Blake, how she is behaving like she always did, aww, that's just perfect! ;)

"Do you have a death wish?"Even still, there was a warning in her voice"
Exactly! She wouldn't really tell him what she means, but you would understand the meaning of this anyway.
And how she is comparing Blake to Bruce, how she sees the differences but also the similarities, I really liked that. :)

"Blake shook his head, and in his eyes there was . . . disappointment? She tasted something sour in her mouth at the sight. "Bruce trusted you." And she felt heat rise in her veins. As if that should mean something, solve everything . . . "Bruce trusted you, and I trust you now."His words struck. Like a knife. "And look where it got him," she said softly, whispered past what he would be able to hear. The words were bitter, unkind."
That was just brilliant! Not only because Blake would behave like that, trust her because Bruce trusted her and they see something in her that she doesn't see, but also how Selina sees herself.
And of course everything she doesn't tell Blake, oh my.. That was beautiful. You wrote them so realistic, sad and wonderful at the same time, I loved it!
Mer chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
this was great, love the way you write selina! I hope you publish a few more missing scenes or expand them!
Laura chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
yes! more selina scenes from you please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
M'kay, that was awesome. And because it was so awesome I hereby respectfully demand that you write stories for every Selina-centric scene in the TDKR seeing as how your characterization of Selina is terr-fing-ific. I'd love to see how you would write Selina's movie scenes as well as any other deleted scenes you create.