Reviews for love at first sight
anonfangirlomfg chapter 11 . 11/24
IndulgentGirl chapter 11 . 10/18
This is heartbreakingly beautiful. I so look forward to reading more. It's a lovely story...
lola chapter 1 . 10/13
he should just sleep with her even if it is illegal. :) Please update soon. I hope there eill be more sasusaku soon :)
Tracy chapter 11 . 10/5
Please update soon! I just love this story so much! :)
Teyona chapter 11 . 10/6
I just love this so much, it's amazing how you can just feel for poor Sakura and how Sasuke is trying his best to keep his morals intact. Also I can't wait to know more about Sakura's background story, but all in due time since the pacing is perfect here.
I really do hope you continue updating this!
Naberrie chapter 2 . 9/28
This is absolutely fantastic. Love it every line of it... I like the romance and drama that comes with age gap, lol.
I hope you update soon, your writing is gorgeous! I'll be waiting :)
MadiconMan chapter 11 . 9/24
I will every story you have they are absolutely brilliant I love them so much and they are so realistic of the Naruto verse or whatever and the feelings are portrayed so well and I can't wait until they get together! (I mean, if they do)
lovesasusakuforever chapter 1 . 9/24
waiting for update :3
Omg the way you write is so beautiful, honestly I'm into age gaps. But I freaked out a little when I found out she's 17 ,and he's 28. I figured she'd be 20 and he'd be like 30 ,but the way you write. I find myself sort of okay with it. It's sasusaku too so that's a plus :)
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 4 . 9/20
Aww there is a problem , now. Before I say anything Else I want to say I love the way you write the relationship between naruto and sasuke Xd but omg perhaps sasuke should wait for Sakura to be a little older. It won't be so bad when she's like in her 19 or 20's. Ugh I don't think it's a crime for sasuke to like her ,but through everyone else's eyes including his own it seems to be a different thought on the matter entirely.
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 3 . 9/20
Okay she's totally in to him XD
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 2 . 9/20
Seriously your writing is absolutely breathtaking and even poetic in some senses. I'm hooked already to your story. And can't wait to read the next chapter.
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 1 . 9/20
Amazing chapter ! Sorry about the short review I actually reviewed this chapter already ,but just didn't realize I wasn't logged in.
Ssanderei chapter 11 . 9/19
Sasuke-kun is really fighting whatever he is feeling for Sakura. I wonder if he can really make it. The more he got to know of Sakura, the harder for him to kill the "feelings" he has for the Cherry Blossom. It had me laughing when I read the part of Sak tackling about endorphins and sex. Hahahahaha I really feel sorry for Sasuke tho. Senpai, can you really stop loving Sakura? Why do I feel that Neji has something for Sakura other than friendship. Sasuke, don't push her away because you might regret it in the end. I really love this story! Two thumbs up!
Credit18 chapter 11 . 9/17
This is definitely a different take on what I'd usually read in a Sasuke/Sakura story. It's intriguing because it's unpredictable. Keep up the good work.