Reviews for love at first sight
FatinaFate chapter 1 . 1/5
amazing. pls. update it soon. finish this. it's great.
The Ram Princess chapter 4 . 12/23/2017
Please come back and bless us with an update!
The Ram Princess chapter 10 . 12/16/2017
Please update before net neutrality LOL!
bloody scarlett chapter 14 . 12/13/2017
u damn. . author when r u gonna finish it. if u can't finish it then don't write any damn stories. fuck to hell with it complete this story
Ji Hyun1 chapter 13 . 12/14/2017
Please update! Please I want to know what happened next! This is one of the most beautiful story I've read and I include this in my favorites! I so love it! Please update this
I love Sasuke and how he is sacrificing just for Sakura. Believe me Sasuke, Sakura loves you too.
I really love the age gap!
Ji Hyun1 chapter 14 . 12/2/2017
Please update!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2017
Age gap sasusaku. HUGE fan. I do love a good teacher AU. I like that it’s from Sasukes point of view as well. And it’s interesting and nail biting the way itachi tried to approach him about it. Really seems like he wants to accept and help Sasuke in whatever way that means.

Really keen to know where this leads! I hope to see more of it but if not thanks for what you have given us. It’s a special gift that you’ve taken time to write this stuff.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/25/2017
I hope you can update soon :) I love this story
Shernay chapter 14 . 11/1/2017
Hii plz update
Kaede11 chapter 14 . 11/1/2017
Interesting, I wanna know what will happen after that.. I love Sasuke and Sakura and this story is excellent! Please continue

And is Neji, Sakura's ex boyfriend? just curious I wonder what will happen now that Sasuke left.. Will Sakura get back together with his boyfriend?

I want Sasuke to never leave her side and don't go to Orochimaru please!
I'd rather have Sakura be the one to move since she's going to Suna. And Sasuke will miss her and realize that she's his life :)
Hehe sorry for my imaginations.
Sweetblossom chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
I love it! ! You are an amazing writer! Really! !
I love the way you express Sasuke's emotions here and really I felt hurt seeing him like that. I mean I love everything and all and all I want is Sasuke's happiness with Sakura. For them to be with each other.
And also I like the age gap. Age doesn't matter when it comes to love.
And I felt sad when Sasuke is leaving. Please don't! Let him stay with Sakura.

I really am excited for what's next! Please update
Quen chapter 14 . 11/1/2017
Amazingly beautiful story! I love the way you made Sasuke and Sakura's character! Everything was very good and I love the narration

I can't wait for the next chapter! And this is definitely one of my favorites! Awesome!

Waiting for updates!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/29/2017
Please update soon again
FireWater0712 chapter 14 . 10/16/2017
Omg! Pls update! This chapter is a cliffhanger! Finally, we saw action from Sakura’s part. I want to cry for Sasuke.
The Ram Princess chapter 8 . 10/8/2017
Please! Please! Please! Please update!