Reviews for love at first sight
shishi-areku chapter 1 . 1/15
i like this chapter very much rather i like/love all. And most of all I love the thoughts that sasuke has about sakura and I would like to see more of your story. I'm waiting very long and I sure am not the only one but i really love your story. And i saw all of those chapters but I'm writing it here..idk...but please if you find time and inspiration..go on!
Asdfghjklie chapter 11 . 1/17
Update please! I've been following this fic. I am curious on how Sasuke will pursue Sakura despite their age gap. I also want to see how Sakura develops her relationship with Sasuke as she grows older. Like after her graduation in Highschool then in College. Etc. Can't wait for your next update!
What the...? She was just in high school?!
Girlalicious chapter 4 . 1/9
Ugh I love this fic I think this is my 4th time reading this waiting for the next update :(
So much build-up can I have a resolution please
I just want Sauske to be happy so badly
Ashley chapter 11 . 1/6
The fanfic is great!I couldnt stop reading why doesn't anything change? Sasuke is still lonley...I see no development just an ongoing sad lonley life for Sasuke? Why can't he be happy with Sakura? The age thing? Come on? I love your work and choice of words...Please don't stop now!It 2016 already! Please update! Please!
An1meL0ver chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Ooh how delicious! I love the way you have written this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. It does remind me a little of Lolita but not so much. I hope that's not where you intend to take this. I rarely see any fiction where Sasuke is hopelessly entangled and in love with Sakura. Most stories have her chasing after him instead. This is a refreshing change of pace and I hope it does not turn into something like _that_ book. All in all, this is a wonderful read. I don't know whether I should be frustrated that it isn't complete or happy that there is more to come! Keep going!
Lilh chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
Moar!
This is amazing!
I'm crying, you are an amazing writer!
Stalianha chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
Wow, I fell in love with your story. I like that we got to see the point of view of a lovesick Sasuke. Really interesting and captivating. I can't wait to see how he'll deal with his situation. Because as long as he obstinately refuse to talk about the thing, I think he'll stay pretty messed up. And stuck up.

As for the writing, through the chapters there are still some mispelling errors. Or things like mixed up sentences, when you start using a verb in "being" but finally accords it normally but still leave the "is". It's quite awkward. We can guess that it's just some typo but it's still there. "

Anyway, I hope you'll update soon. Thanks for the story !
anonfangirlomfg chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
I LOVE THIS. LITERALLY. I AM CHECKING EVERYDAY FOR AN UPDATE BECAUSE I AM SO FRIGGIN' OBSESSED WITH THIS FIC. I love everything about this.
IndulgentGirl chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
This is heartbreakingly beautiful. I so look forward to reading more. It's a lovely story...
lola chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
he should just sleep with her even if it is illegal. :) Please update soon. I hope there eill be more sasusaku soon :)
Tracy chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
Please update soon! I just love this story so much! :)
Teyona chapter 11 . 10/6/2015
I just love this so much, it's amazing how you can just feel for poor Sakura and how Sasuke is trying his best to keep his morals intact. Also I can't wait to know more about Sakura's background story, but all in due time since the pacing is perfect here.
I really do hope you continue updating this!
Naberrie chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
This is absolutely fantastic. Love it every line of it... I like the romance and drama that comes with age gap, lol.
I hope you update soon, your writing is gorgeous! I'll be waiting :)
MadiconMan chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
I will every story you have they are absolutely brilliant I love them so much and they are so realistic of the Naruto verse or whatever and the feelings are portrayed so well and I can't wait until they get together! (I mean, if they do)