Reviews for love at first sight
I really hope you get a chance to update this soon, it's quickly become one of my favorite fics. I love the pace and internal struggle Sasuke is dealing with it's such a twist on how all of the characters are usually portrayed.
This story is my favorite I love it so much
Juviasakura chapter 11 . 6/18
Please update i beg of u
sakurauchiha996 chapter 6 . 6/17
I love this story so damn much! Can't get enough of it.. you're so talented.
sakurauchiha996 chapter 3 . 6/15
I love this story so much. It caught my attention because of their age difference. My heart flutters every time Sasuke thinks of Sakura. He wants her so bad, but at the same time he knows that he can't .
The Ram Princess chapter 1 . 6/6
This definitely needs to be updated!
song chapter 11 . 5/19
it is kinda boring...from chapter 1 to 11..nothing much happened
Cassandra Echizen chapter 11 . 5/21
I like this . please dont ever change it.
Awesome writing skills but the story's waay to slow for me. itseems like im readinga really long novel although I was reading a fanfiction. Im not sayingits bad! just slow.. Also i think you should change the rating to atleast T if not K " no offence..
divenire chapter 11 . 5/10
Omg. PLEASE! for the love of god, PLEASE UPDATE! I'm begging you! This story is so good, so angsty, so full of tension, so perfect. I just want love for our beloved Sasu. Please, please update soon!
Yadia chapter 11 . 5/3
Just went through it and it's great! I wanna read more pls!
Please update. I miss this story TT
TWO WORDS FOR YOU: HOLY. SHIT. IM HALFWAY AND MY CHEST HURTS THIS FIC WAS SOMETHING I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED? M KIND OF STALLING MYSELF FROM READING IT FULLY BEC I DONT WANT IT TO END YET
NinaChiery chapter 11 . 4/21
gaaaah! I love it! please update more~ and make ot longer... I love this side of sasuke.
xIchaIchaParadisex chapter 1 . 4/13
Hey there! I read this story many months ago and fell in love with it!
It's truly refreshing to read about a love sick Sasuke, normally its Sakura the one who's hopelessly in love forever chasing after an aloof Sasuke. So for that Thumbs Up!
A read some reviews were ppl are freaking out about the age gap.. It's really no big deal, my mother-in-law is 12 years older that her husband. My aunt is 45 married to my uncle who's 62. Bottom line, age is nothing but a number. I understand Sakura is a minor but what about when she finishes collage? There is nothing wrong with them being together then, she will be an adult.. I just hope this story doesn't turn out with Sasuke finding someone while she's in collage for her to comeback and he's married and with a pregnant wife. I will lose my shit! Anyways I hope you update more frequently, your writing is amazing and I hope there's a happy ending to this story.

Have a blessed day!

P.s
I'm crossing my fingers for a future lemon between Sasusaku!