Reviews for love at first sight
blackskirt chapter 9 . 6/27
hello :)

i love this story so much. really well written. I'll wait for next update!

thank you and fighting! :v
Kor Anders chapter 9 . 6/28
Hahaha I love this story! It gets more interesting with each chapter :) I love Suigestsu, he's hilarious and annoying to me but the fact that anyone can rile up the Uchiha is funny to me. I love the proposal of a crossroads came up between Sasuke staying under Tsunade and bring around Sakura or starting over in Oto. The fact that now the choice becomes harder with Sasuke being forced to teach Sakura will either bring them close or push them apart. I look forward to your next chapter :) Update soon pls!
Buu chapter 1 . 6/18
Where is the nett chapter?!
Alazia chapter 9 . 6/12
Loved it!
Yuuto Tamano chapter 9 . 6/1
Oh my God I love this story so much. I love the slow pace, I love the age different plot, I love your Sasuke's portrayal, I love how you describe his feelings, I love your writing style, I love it all!

It feels so realistic that Sasuke's trying hard to discard his feelings towards Sakura, a girl eleven years his junior, but later fails miserably, as the plot progresses. Sasuke in your story seems like a complicated person. He can't express his feelings properly, or probably he doesn't want to. He keeps everything himself and makes a wall surrounding him. I can see how Naruto, Suigetsu, and his mother have difficulties to break through it. I hope one of them will be able to, because it's unhealthy to keep everything himself. Someone needs to help him unleash his feelings.

And I believe that role will later fall to Sakura.

But anyway, that's also what makes Sasuke so... Sasuke.

Lastly, I can't wait to see how he will cope with Sakura as his own intern. I can't wait to see to where the plot will proceed afterwards. Please update soon :)
Lava chapter 9 . 5/30
I need moooooooreeeeeeeeeeee and I need the smex nowwwwwwwww lol
Suu26 chapter 1 . 5/29
I NEED more chapters. I need it. God T.T
kittyswag chapter 9 . 5/24
This is totally fine. I love guy POV. Most stories in first person are about the main girl but not like this. I salute you! Please continue writing and update soon!

I will wait for your other one as well! _
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 9 . 5/24
oooooghhhh MUSH MUSH SASUSAKU! 3
aaayouthere chapter 9 . 5/21
This is ridiculously good. I love the detail of thought that goes into both Sasuke and Sakura and how realistic Sasuke's reactions to his feelings are. Please continue with the amazing work.
CaramelToffeeFudge chapter 9 . 5/13
HOLY SHIT
SASUKE BREAKING IT OFF

MY HEART
ASPDOIUPWOIEUPOISDUTIAET

I LOVE HOW YOU WRITE IT FROM THE GUY'S PERSPECTIVE BECAUSE IT'S SO RARE THAT WE SEE SUCH A WELL-WRITTEN GUY FALLING HEAD OVER HEELS AND I'M HONESTLY GONNA CRY ASPDOITUAPIOUETPWAIUP IOASUPDOIUPDIUXT I LOVE U
suigetsusass chapter 9 . 5/10
This story is so amazing! Ah! So much fluff! Amazing portrayal of Sasuke!
Z's Athena chapter 9 . 5/10
Looking forward to the next update! The story's great so far. :) Can't wait to find out how Sasuke's gonna deal with this new development. XD Keep up the good work! :)
in-the-tsukuyomi chapter 9 . 5/10
My heart aches for sasuke, hes hopelessly in love wid her :( the way shes been acting I think Sakura doesn't have same feelings.
Sasuke has to leave for Oto, its his thing uno. Leave for 5-6 years, come back nd find her all grown up :D im just guessing (nd hoping it goes that way)
This story is wonderful nd id like to read more of it. Now im gonna go follow u on tumblr :P update soon