Reviews for love at first sight
kizumichan chapter 12 . 1h
I'm (sobs) 12 chapters in and I'm literally on my feet wanting to shout because Itachi knows, or at least has an idea of, how Sasuke feels and it's making me so ! I thought I should leave a review because I started reading this last night and I could not put my phone down This is so good! It pains me how much Sasuke is trying to control his own feelings for Sakura bc he loves her. This also reminds me of Yamamori Mika's manga with Daytime Shooting Star or Tsubaki-Chou Lonely Planet where the relationship involves a younger girl and older guy. But AHH! THE DAMN FEELS! I can't wait to read more! I'll add you on tumblr ; A ; / I'm kirakurapon on tumblr btw! / I love your writing!
Bean and Pea chapter 14 . 4h
END!?

I hope to see a timeskip up until Sakura's legal enough to date Sasuke lol. And she's off to a start in Suna, and maybe get moved to Oto where she meets him again. And then Sasuke goes on about his belief in fate and bam, babies. Lots of babies.

K. I should be sleeping.
Bean and Pea chapter 12 . 4h
Sasuke, you're so difficult! Itachi is such a lovely brother as expected.
Bean and Pea chapter 7 . 12h
Hmmm I wonder if Sui will bring a certain person to the party thing.
Dina Sana chapter 14 . 14h
NOOOOOO omg do they meet up back when she's in college or a doctor? Omg update soon please!
Bean and Pea chapter 6 . 15h
Nejiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Dieinhappiness chapter 14 . 2/20
love it update soon
Dieinhappiness chapter 14 . 2/20
love it update soon
Bean and Pea chapter 4 . 2/20
Classic rock? Kafka? Yes.

Anyways. That was harsh. If I was Sakura, I'd be confronting him about his behaviour already since he can't seem to make up his mind. Hahahahah! But I see why it's necessary.
Bean and Pea chapter 3 . 2/20
On the train, Sasuke thinks it's the first time he's seen Sakura in civilian clothes/out of her scrubs, but in fact they met at a party before all this. Was she wearing scrubs then or is this an error on your part? Just thought you should be informed.

Great chapter.
Bean and Pea chapter 2 . 2/20
Uhm.
Bean and Pea chapter 1 . 2/20
Goddamn. I'm into it.
The Ram Princess chapter 14 . 2/19
If they don't get together by the end of the story, can we get a sequel?
ANON chapter 14 . 2/17
Wooaaahhh that was a cliff hanger right there hahahaha! Definitely loved the kiss part. Glad you updated once again. Please update some more. Thanks! Super loving this story. 3
ANON chapter 14 . 2/16
Woaaahhhh that was a cliffhanger. I liked this chapter though especially the kiss! Please update again. Thanks!