Reviews for love at first sight
Ack so perfect. I do hope you continue this story, i also like how you included the whole saskue defecting to orochimaru thing, its pretty awesome!
a-damson-in-distress chapter 14 . 8/22
I stumbled upon this story by accident but I'm glad I did because it's absolutely amazing. I love modern AU sasusaku, unfortunately there aren't many around, at least not such well-written ones like yours. God bless you for writing this fanfic! :)
MiddleDreamer00 chapter 3 . 8/19
This is my guilty pleasure tbh
i can't wait for more. this story is soooo good
orangetree chapter 14 . 8/1
Ahhhh! Saw this updated quite unexpectedly after years, so nice to get back into it. Lolol it does kind of verge into Lolita territory but its all good. Thank you for the updates, and sincerely wish picking this up has been as nice for you as for the readers.
The Ram Princess chapter 7 . 7/24
Commenting! Waiting for an update!
wecouldbuildcastles chapter 14 . 7/23
I just stayed up a couple hours past the time I was supposed to go to sleep because I couldn't stop reading this fic. Damn I wanna cry right along with Sasuke. It hurts so good. I really really hope you'll update soon!
roraewrites chapter 14 . 7/23
I AM BLOWN AWAY. This is such a great story :))
kloradori chapter 6 . 7/18
Rereading this for the 4th or 5th time now... Just letting you know I really love this story, and hope you continue with it. :)
Your story is amazing. Waiting for the next chapter..
Hypogal chapter 14 . 7/1
Just reread the current chps from beginning! This the most heart aching chp. Keep up the great work!
The Ram Princess chapter 6 . 6/24
Patiently waiting for an update!
best story ever! Please update asap
Ahhhh can't wait for more
The Ram Princess chapter 3 . 5/25
This story should get way more reviews than this! Please update!