Reviews for love at first sight
kittyswag chapter 9 . 5/24
This is totally fine. I love guy POV. Most stories in first person are about the main girl but not like this. I salute you! Please continue writing and update soon!

I will wait for your other one as well! _
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 9 . 5/24
oooooghhhh MUSH MUSH SASUSAKU! 3
aaayouthere chapter 9 . 5/21
This is ridiculously good. I love the detail of thought that goes into both Sasuke and Sakura and how realistic Sasuke's reactions to his feelings are. Please continue with the amazing work.
CaramelToffeeFudge chapter 9 . 5/13
HOLY SHIT
SASUKE BREAKING IT OFF

MY HEART
ASPDOIUPWOIEUPOISDUTIAET

I LOVE HOW YOU WRITE IT FROM THE GUY'S PERSPECTIVE BECAUSE IT'S SO RARE THAT WE SEE SUCH A WELL-WRITTEN GUY FALLING HEAD OVER HEELS AND I'M HONESTLY GONNA CRY ASPDOITUAPIOUETPWAIUP IOASUPDOIUPDIUXT I LOVE U
suigetsusass chapter 9 . 5/10
This story is so amazing! Ah! So much fluff! Amazing portrayal of Sasuke!
zagoorian athena chapter 9 . 5/10
Looking forward to the next update! The story's great so far. :) Can't wait to find out how Sasuke's gonna deal with this new development. XD Keep up the good work! :)
in-the-tsukuyomi chapter 9 . 5/10
My heart aches for sasuke, hes hopelessly in love wid her :( the way shes been acting I think Sakura doesn't have same feelings.
Sasuke has to leave for Oto, its his thing uno. Leave for 5-6 years, come back nd find her all grown up :D im just guessing (nd hoping it goes that way)
This story is wonderful nd id like to read more of it. Now im gonna go follow u on tumblr :P update soon
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 9 . 5/9
I love this story so much. I havent come across something this interesting in ages!
leizy.brear chapter 9 . 5/9
cant wait for the next update :D
Allytsuki chapter 9 . 5/9
This is a really cute story!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hitomi Star chapter 9 . 5/6
Wow absolutely amazing chapter. I can tell you spent lots of time on it and the wait to read this was worth it! Absolute perfection and I love the roles you put the characters into a hospital setting - I would have never thought about that!
ss4lyf chapter 9 . 5/5
DERE HE IS great aweosme okay so wait are they gonna do it soon? what up flowa child when this shit going down
ss4lyf chapter 8 . 5/5