Reviews for love at first sight
dino chapter 7 . 18h ago
awww i feel really sorry for sasuke and want him to be happy with sakura but hes hasn't said anything and dose sakura have feelings for him will they tell each other grrrr i wanna know... love the story cant wait for the next chapter please update soon keep up the awesome work -
HappyTeenMommy555 chapter 7 . 10h ago
Omg i love this... i cant get enough... i pray to any lucky stars that Sasuke has thst he will end up with sakura... this is just an idea just because i love tortuing the poor guy... what if... by chance sasuke decides to surprise visit his brother like he did to his mom and insted of Itachi opening thr door... dun dun duuuuuuuun Sakura opens the door cause Sakura is the babysitter... omg I can just imagine the poor guy! Its all up to you but either way love this story!
I feel bad because i never review BUT YOUR FICS MAN i love all of them so much!
Pierrot's Vault chapter 7 . 3/3
Sasuke is so screwed XD poor guy... but keep going seriously hahaha
XxLovelyDevilxX chapter 7 . 3/3
Love this story! I hope we get to see them get closer soon. I really like your writing style, I'm going to check out your other stories!
RobinSparkelz chapter 7 . 3/3
So I love reading Sasuke. And getting insight into his world, but I want to know when you are going to integrate, Sakura into his life and how?
UchihaJennifer chapter 7 . 3/3
Great chapter! I can't stress enough on how much I ADORE this love sick Sasuke! I love it so much!
kloradori chapter 7 . 3/2
So good! I feel awkward reviewing as much as I am for this story - which isn't as much as a lot of people do, but still a lot for me. BUT, I'm enjoying it so much that I feel obligated to, cause I know how much motivation they give. I'm enjoying the crap out of this.
heheh... I feel like Suigetsu's going to stir some stuff up. I'm very excited for the next chapter. :)
omg! so gla dyou updated! wow, sasuke and his mom are cute, and sugetsu is goming to town? what could this mean? update soon!
poor sasuke! and ooo gettin' neji in the mix, right on!
this story is honestly wild
poor sasuke :(
wow, you're an awesome writer! i really like htis a lot! very different, but good
fabulous!